Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Pelham, NH
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Pelham, NH is based on love and compassion. We provide wraparound, supportive treatment to those living with alcoholism (AUD) in New Hampshire.
Outpatient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Pelham, NH
It’s quick and easy to get started with Better Life Partners’ compassionate alcohol treatment program! A 15-minute confidential phone call to us at (866) 679-0831, gets everything started that same day. We offer our services both in-person and online to make sure you have options that will work for you, regardless of where you live in New Hampshire. Our compassionate, supportive community is ready to support you throughout your recovery.
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations that also believe in access for all, like 211 and ALL Together, we’re able to ensure we can deliver our services all across the state. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding-fee scale. Just give us a call, and we’ll work with you to find the perfect recovery plan at a price you can afford.
Follow these steps to get started with alcohol treatment today:
- Start with an easy and confidential chat with a member of our care team by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. After this 15-minute consultation, your treatment can begin immediately.
- If, after this call, you’d like to begin your journey with Better Life Partners, we’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and help you get scheduled with weekly group counseling meetings to join your recovery community.
- We offer optional medication for AUD, but medication is never required in order to get treatment with us. For anyone interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD), just mention it when you call. We’ll help you schedule an evaluation with one of our prescribers to see if medication could be a good fit for you.
Convenient Alcoholism/Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Pelham, NH
At Better Life Partners our alcoholism (AUD) treatment program is made up of a compassionate recovery community and an entire team of licensed professionals for anyone living in Pelham, NH. Our services, including weekly group therapy sessions, are available both in-person and online. This way, you pick what works best for you and your life.
Our member-centered approach to care means we place your goals for recovery above everything else. You choose if you’re looking to cut back on your drinking, stop completely, or try something in between–that’s what your treatment plan will be designed around. We have no predetermined expectations for your recovery. We’re here to help you start living a healthier life today, no matter what that might look like.
Is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program the right place for you?
- Are you looking for quick, confidential outpatient alcohol treatment that can start today? At Better Life Partners we make it quick and easy to start alcohol recovery the same day you call. Choose between our dozens of in-person and online resources to ensure treatment can work for your life and schedule.
- Are you hoping for a recovery plan that works toward your unique goals? We understand everyone has different versions of happiness and health. That’s why we encourage our members to set their own goals for recovery. No matter what you’re looking for out of recovery, we’ll be ready to support you.
- Are you ready to be accepted for who you are? Our positive and encouraging recovery community is ready to welcome you in. Regardless of what path your recovery takes you on or where you’re coming from, we’re committed to providing you the support you need–completely free from judgment.
Community-Focused Alcohol Treatment Program in Pelham, NH
At Better Life Partners we focus on providing you with whole-person, wraparound care. You’ll get encouraging peer support paired with expert guidance from our licensed professionals, so you’ll never have to walk your path to recovery alone.
At the center of our alcohol treatment program is our licensed therapist-led group counseling sessions. This is where you’ll get the opportunity to build a life-long support community of peers, along with expert advice and education from licensed professionals. Each week we have different educational topics relating to alcohol use or recovery to help you foster life-long change.
- Recovery coaching
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Supportive recovery communities
- Optional medications for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder)
- Mental health care
- 1-on-1 counseling
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at(866) 679-0831 to get your recovery journey started.
Would medication for alcoholism (now known as AUD) be a good tool for you?
We have dozens of resources to choose from for anyone living with alcoholism (AUD). One of those optional tools is medication-assisted treatment. All of the medications we prescribe have been studied and shown to be both safe and effective at treating alcohol use disorder. And while it’s not the right option for everyone, it’s a great option for some.
At Better Life Partners we can prescribe three different medications based on your goals for treatment. They are as follows:
- Naltrexone, best for anyone looking to moderate their drinking, works by decreasing your cravings for alcohol and reducing the pleasant effects felt while drinking.
- Acamprosate, best for the overall goal of abstinence, works by diminishing cravings and urges for alcohol
- Disulfiram, best for those looking for abstinence, works by also minimizing cravings, but also making your body extra sensitive to alcohol if combined with the medication.
If you feel you may be interested in medication-assisted treatment, just mention it when you call us at (866) 679-0831. One of our clinicians can meet with you to explain more about the pros and cons so you can make an informed decision.
Reducing Harm through Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Pelham, NH
At Better Life Partners we approach care from a harm reduction philosophy. This just means that our care team is dedicated to supporting you throughout your recovery journey, no matter what it might look like. We’re here to provide options, not consequences.
Recovery is complex enough without having to worry about being kicked out of a program because you missed a meeting or relapsed. That’s why we are a non-punitive organization. You can seek comfort in knowing that you’ll always be welcome. Whether you relapse, need a break, or change your mind on what you would like your recovery to look like, you will always have a place with us.
Whenever you’re ready to see what your healthier you could look like, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Pelham, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, Well Sense, AmeriHealth Caritas, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here