Medication-Assisted Treatment in Somersworth, NH
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Somersworth, NH. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Somersworth, NH
At Better Life Partners, we provide same-day access to opioid addiction resources, like medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in New Hampshire. Choose if it works better for you to meet with us in-person or online, from the comfort of your home. No matter how busy your life is, we’re confident we have the flexibility to make treatment work for you.
We accept most insurances in New Hampshire, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, and Well Sense, and also have a sliding fee scale available. We want anyone living with opioid addiction to be able to get the resources they need to live a safer and healthier life. That’s why we partner with like-minded organizations, like Next Level Church and ALL Together, to make sure no matter where you live or what your financial situation is, resources are never far away.
Get started with opioid addiction treatment today with these 3 steps:
- To get treatment started, just call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a confidential, 15-minute consultation. Following this call, you’re able to start treatment immediately. If medication-assisted treatment is appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Schedule and complete a follow-up appointment, either in-person or virtually, with one of our recovery team members. This gives a better idea of where you are starting from and what your goals for your recovery look like. Together we can then come up with a treatment plan.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners feels like the right fit for your opioid addiction treatment, we’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Confidential Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Somersworth, NH
At Better Life Partners we make opioid addiction treatment as hassle-free as possible.
We offer high-quality, confidential services, both in-person and online, to anyone living with opioid addiction in New Hampshire. We purposely have flexibility built into our programs to ensure everyone wanting help can make it work. Even better, there are no waitlists–you can start treatment immediately after you call.
Our recovery team at Better Life Partners is committed to you feeling comfortable coming as you are. As an organization, we are judgment-free and non-punitive. We get that recovery is unique for everyone. We want you to be able to live the life you want. Whenever you’re ready to take that first step towards a healthier life, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your opioid addiction treatment?
- We offer confidential, same-day treatment. As mentioned earlier, we try to make getting treatment as hassle-free as possible. You choose where, how, and when you would like care to start and we can make it happen. Because, no matter where you live in New Hampshire, you can get care with our online and in-person services on the same day that you contact us.
- We build your recovery around your goals. We don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to opioid addiction treatment. We understand not everyone has the same goals for the future–and that’s okay. No matter what your personalized recovery journey looks like, we’ll give you the support you deserve.
- Our recovery team is compassionate and respectful. As an organization, we choose to be judgment-free and non-punitive. We are here to provide you with options to make the life you want as safe and healthy as it can be. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of opioid addiction treatment that usually combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. We also provide dozens of other resources that you can use alongside MAT. This form of treatment creates a wraparound effect that treats both the mind and the body simultaneously. The result is an incredibly safe and effective treatment for opioid addiction.
Our doctors at Better Life Partners prescribe Suboxone for our MAT program. This MOUD comes in the form of a sublingual film and is made by combining buprenorphine and naloxone. Individuals who take Suboxone typically report fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms and have lower rates of relapse and overdose. Despite the many myths that surround the use of MAT for opioid addiction treatment, the results speak for themselves.
In addition to Suboxone, we also want to ensure our members using MAT feel supported during their recovery journey. That’s why we have high-quality clinicians who help to guide you every step of the way. We also offer our group counseling sessions, where you can meet up with peers from your community who are going through a similar process to you. You will never need to worry about recovering solo, there will always be someone ready to listen.
Please call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if MAT with Suboxone is right for you.
Compassion-First Opioid Treatment in Somersworth, NH
At Better Life Partners, we have a harm reduction philosophy in place. This means our overall goal is to reduce the negative impacts of drug use, such as HIV, hepatitis C, STIs, and overdose-related deaths, along with others. We’re here to provide you with what you need to make your life safer and healthier. Whether that’s a big change or small, we’ll be here to help you with the non-judgmental and compassionate care you deserve.
Many of the resources we offer our members are available thanks to like-minded community partners we have throughout New Hampshire. One of these organizations is The Partnership which looks to improve education and skill sets to allow individuals to make positive and healthy choices for themselves. They’re a wealth of information from alternative ways to manage chronic pain and reducing the risk of addiction to preventing accidental overdose.
The following are a few of the dozens of resources our members have access to because of our amazing partner organizations:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831, to see what services might fit well with your future goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Somersworth, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here