Medication-Assisted Treatment in South Hadley, MA
Confidential opioid addiction treatment in South Hadley, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from anywhere in Massachusetts.
South Hadley, Massachusetts: Medication-Assisted Treatment
Better Life Partners provides high-quality, confidential care for opioid addiction in South Hadley, Massachusetts including same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. You’re able to get care from the comfort of your own home with our virtual treatment options. We’ll make sure recovery works for you, no matter what your schedule looks like.
We partner with like-minded organizations that allow us to provide you with the quality care you deserve, including access to life-saving resources within your own community. We accept most insurances, MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and a sliding fee scale. We welcome new members into our program every single day, and there’s always room for more!
Is Better Life Partners a good fit for you?
- Do you want high-quality opioid addiction treatment that is quick and convenient? Our team is made up of medical professionals who will make sure your treatment is easy and confidential. You’re able to get same-day access to in-home treatment for opioid addiction, and we’ll work around your schedule to make it possible.
- Do you want non-judgmental support throughout your recovery? Better Life Partners promises to treat everybody with dignity and respect, regardless of their drug use history. We don’t judge anyone and we don’t turn people away from our treatment program. We also have weekly group counseling sessions, so you’re also able to get support from members of your community–you don’t have to go through recovery alone.
- Do you want to decide what your own recovery looks like? We encourage our members to decide for themselves what a healthier life looks like because we know that recovery looks different for everyone. We’re here to support you and help you get access to the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
Confidential Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in South Hadley, MA
In South Hadley, Massachusetts you can receive treatment for opioid addiction from the comfort of your home–Better Life Partners provides virtual treatment services, including access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Our partners allow us to bring treatment directly to you, so you’re getting confidential, high-quality care no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts.
We’re committed to providing judgment-free, compassionate care to those living with opioid addiction. We won’t judge you for your drug use history or background, and we won’t kick you out of our program for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We want to make care work for you, that’s why we work around your schedule with our virtual services.
Getting MAT and other resources in South Hadley is easy, here are the steps:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team, after a 15-minute phone call you’re able to start treatment immediately. If medication-assisted treatment is medically appropriate, we’ll send your prescription to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can choose to schedule a follow-up appointment online, in order for us to become familiar with your situation and provide you with specialized care. All of your medical information will remain confidential.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good match for you, we’ll help you set up an assessment, a short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions.
Get Mediation-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Today in South Hadley, MA
Better Life Partners offers medication-assisted treatment services in Massachusetts. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services in South Hadley are available on the same day that you call or text us. MAT is a form of opioid addiction treatment that cares for you as a whole person, which just means that we provide support for the mind and body to make your recovery as smooth as possible.
MAT usually consists of a combination of medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication comprised of buprenorphine and naloxone. A common misconception of MAT is that it is trading one addiction for another, but studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. MAT can help individuals recover by reducing withdrawal symptoms and cravings as well as decreasing the likelihood of relapse or overdose.
Better Life Partners has a team of medical professionals that will provide you with the high-quality, confidential care that you deserve. When receiving MAT with us, you’ll be guided by a clinician throughout your whole treatment. Our weekly group counseling sessions are also led by a medical professional, so you’re getting support from your community as well as trained professionals.
If you want to know more about MAT, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if it’s right for you.
How to Get Judgment-Free Opioid Addiction Care in South Hadley, MA
Better Life Partners provides confidential care based on compassion and understanding. We believe that everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, especially when it comes to healthcare–that’s why we use a harm reduction philosophy to guide our services. Harm reduction simply means that we’re working to reduce the negative consequences associated with drug use, like overdose-related deaths, hepatitis C, STIs, along with others.
We know that individuals living with opioid addiction deserve a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose–regardless of their drug use history or background. We recognize that you are a complex individual with a variety of needs, that’s why we partner with like-minded organizations to ensure you’re getting wraparound care based on your own personal treatment goals.
When you receive care from Better Life Partners, we’ll encourage you to set your own treatment goals. We know that everybody’s recovery is going to look different, so we’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting what you want out of treatment.
We offer lots of resources to our members that cater to a variety of needs, here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Weekly group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- And so much more!
If you’d like to learn more about the resources we offer or get started with treatment, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in South Hadley, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.