Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Spencer, MA
Convenient medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone available in Spencer, MA. Get opioid addiction treatment today, from the comfort of your own home.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Spencer, MA
Our expert team of medical providers, combined with a strong network of trusted community partners, makes it possible for anyone in Spencer, MA to receive medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction. Immediately after you call or text us at (866) 679-0831, you’re able to begin treatment immediately. Our flexible scheduling, as well as virtual services, means you can customize care to fit your routine and preferences.
At Better Life Partners, we don’t believe the size of a paycheck should determine access to high-quality healthcare. We’re committed to providing affordable care that fits every budget. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. To those without insurance, we offer a sliding-fee scale to ensure our comprehensive care is accessible to everyone.
Want medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Spencer, MA? Access it today with these easy steps:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831. One of our team members will provide you with a short consultation, and immediately after this phone call, you can begin treatment. If our doctors think medication-assisted treatment is appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to whichever pharmacy you choose.
- You can choose to schedule a follow-up appointment online. During this appointment, we’ll talk about your background to learn about your situation and goals for treatment. Our providers want to support you in the best way they can, which means coming up with a treatment plan that is centered around you.
- If you’d like to move forward with care from Better Life Partners, we’ll provide a quick orientation and set you up with our supportive group therapy sessions.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Spencer, MA
Better Life Partners provides affordable same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. We provide lots of options for scheduling treatment, including morning, afternoon, and evening sessions, and you can meet virtually. If you miss a meeting for any reason, we won’t lecture or punish you. We’ll just find another time that works for you! With Better Life Partners, treatment is shaped around your needs.
At Better Life Partners, we will never diminish or judge you for a history that includes drug use. We promise to treat every individual with dignity and respect–period. Our care is built upon compassion and understanding. We won’t chastise you for relapsing or missing a meeting. It happens. No matter what, you’ll always have a place at Better Life Partners.
Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and our caring team of medical professionals will get your treatment started.
Here’s what makes our medication-assisted treatment (MAT) program special:
- We make it easy and quick to access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. The same day you reach out to us, we put your treatment plan in motion to get you the care you deserve. We deliver quickly without compromising quality, there are no waitlists. If our doctors determine that medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is appropriate, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- We won’t shame you for living with opioid addiction. At Better Life Partners, we recognize that opioid addiction is complex, there is no one-size-fits-all treatment. Our harm reduction philosophy allows you to figure out what works for you and your own recovery, without judgment. We don’t judge anyone, and we also don’t punish anyone. We’re here to provide options, not consequences.
- Chart your own journey to recovery. With Better Life Partners, you get to decide what your recovery includes. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, you get to set your own goals and decide what works for you. We’ll be here to support you and provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program Near You in Spencer, MA
High-quality, judgment-free care for opioid addiction is just around the corner with Better Life Partners. We deliver affordable medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone throughout Massachusetts. Your time is valuable. The same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831, your treatment starts.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) uses a holistic approach, which means it cares for both your mind and body during recovery. Our skilled professionals treat you as a whole person and understand that everyone is complex and deserving of compassion. MAT combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with care from licensed counselors to make sure you receive support from all angles.
For MAT, our doctors prescribe Suboxone–a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine. While some people think Suboxone trades one addiction for another, research shows that Suboxone leads to positive and safe results. It helps people recover from opioid use disorder by lessening the effects of withdrawal and cravings. When utilizing MAT, individuals are less likely to relapse or overdose.
If you’d like to learn more about MAT, our team will gladly answer your questions and provide more information. Call or text us at (866) 679-0831. With licensed counselors, recovery coaches, and clinicians, our team of medical professionals will provide the comprehensive treatment you deserve.
Opioid Treatment Focused on Harm Reduction in Spencer, MA
You don’t deserve to feel shame or stigma for living with opioid addiction. At Better Life Partners, we treat each person with respect and deliver the highest-quality wraparound care possible. The way we help is by listening to you, welcoming you with compassion, and letting you decide what recovery looks like.
Guided by a harm reduction philosophy, we focus on reducing the negative consequences associated with drug use, such as STIs, hepatitis C, deaths caused by overdose, and others.
We understand that recovery is challenging and that relapses happen. Whether you are seeking care for the first time, fifth time, or tenth time, we will welcome you with open arms. You always have a place with Better Life Partners. We promise to help you achieve a life full of belonging, purpose, and love.
Reduce your chances of STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose with our many resources and services, including:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today. We’re ready to support you in any way we can!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Spencer, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here