Sterling, MA: In-Home Alcohol Treatment Program
You can start recovering today in Sterling, MA with our alcohol treatment program. Better Life Partners makes it easy to get access to resources, call or text today to get started with compassionate care!
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Sterling, MA
Better Life Partners can make getting started with alcohol use disorder treatment (AUD) easy if you’re ready to begin your recovery journey towards a healthier tomorrow. Our confidential, high-quality alcoholism (AUD) resources are available on the same day you call us at (866) 679-0831. With our commitment to remaining non-judgmental and non-punitive, you can be comfortable coming to us exactly as you are.
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations in communities across Massachusetts, we bring our online care directly to you. Our flexible scheduling is designed to fit with every lifestyle and recovery vision. We will also make any budget work. We accept most insurances, including BCBS, MassHealth, Medicaid, and Medicare, and offer a sliding fee scale to anyone who needs it.
Start our alcohol treatment program today in a few quick steps:
- Everything starts with a confidential consultation with a member of our care team by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. After this quick 15-minute chat, you’ll have the opportunity to begin treatment immediately.
- If everything is a green light on your end, we’ll work with you to find a time for your weekly group counseling sessions and give you a quick orientation into the program.
- If you are interested in optional medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), one of our clinicians will follow up with you to go over your options. Just mention your interest when you call.
Confidential Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Sterling, MA
A quick and easy phone call is all it takes to get immediate, confidential alcoholism (AUD) resources if you live near Sterling, MA. Our connections with like-minded organizations across the state, allow us to offer group counseling, optional medication-assisted treatment, recovery coaching, and more, all on the same day you call us.
At Better Life Partners, we structure our program around our weekly group therapy sessions. In addition to a loving and supportive community, they also offer a safe space to share your recovery experiences. Every session is led by a licensed counselor, who facilitates conversations about educational topics like building coping skills and managing symptoms and helps to guide you through the recovery process.
The following are a few of the many services we offer our members living with alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- A respectful, non-judgmental community of members
- Weekly group counseling facilitated by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for alcoholism
- Recovery coaching
- Programs for medication management
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- And much more!
A quick call or text to us at (866) 679-0831 can change your future.
What’s unique about our treatment program for alcoholism (AUD)?
- Convenient, same-day access. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, our high-quality care is available the same day you call us. With virtual options to choose from and a variety of time slots for programming, we will make treatment work for even the busiest schedules. Give us a call today and we’ll get you set up with the supportive resources you deserve!
- The freedom to choose your own path through recovery. Everyone comes to us with different background experiences that are going to shape their view of recovery. That’s why whether your goal is to cut back on drinking, quit completely, or do something in between, we choose to respect and value your choice. We’re simply here to provide you with the support and tools to go after your dreams, not tell you what they should be.
- Dozens of resources to align with varied wants and needs. We offer a ton of variety in the services we provide because of the diversity of our members. We have something for everyone. That’s why we offer access to optional medication-assisted treatment for AUD, community-based group counseling, educational resources, and mental health counseling, just to name a few.
Alcohol Treatment Program Based on Harm Reduction in Sterling, MA
One of our top priorities at Better Life Partners is making sure our members feel accepted for who they are. That’s why we commit to a harm reduction policy that allows us to focus on helping our members reduce negative experiences associated with alcohol use. How big or small of a change you’re looking to make is completely up to you and doesn’t change the level of care you’ll receive.
Our compassionate team of professionals excels at providing you with options. We understand the reality of addiction and recovery and expect there to be some bumps in the road. So when a meeting gets missed, a relapse happens, or you’d like to change up your recovery goals, you’ll never need to worry about facing punishment or being kicked out. We’re here to offer unwavering support and tools to help you achieve whatever you set out to accomplish.
It’s time you get the respect and kindness you deserve. Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 at any time.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) available today in Sterling, MA
Would you like to start medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder? Feel free to give us a call any time at (866) 679-0831, and you can begin medication as quickly as today! This is not a requirement to be a part of our program, but if you feel it may be a useful tool for you, one of our clinicians can go over your options.
The following are the three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD) we have available for our members:
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for individuals who would like to reduce their alcohol use but don’t necessarily want to abstain from drinking.
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate is most useful for people who want to abstain from alcohol and works by reducing the urges and cravings to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is most appropriate for those who want to abstain from alcohol. It works by making your body very sensitive to drinking alcohol and causes unpleasant symptoms if combined.
All three medications have been well studied and shown to be effective and safe, especially when combined with other supportive services. If you’re ready to get started or would like some more information text or call us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Sterling, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here