Sturbridge, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You
In Sturbridge, MA you can get same-day opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone. Get medication-assisted treatment from the comfort of your home
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Sturbridge, MA
Easy-to-access, affordable opioid addiction care is available with Better Life Partners in Sturbridge, MA, and anywhere in Massachusetts. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and within that same day access medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Our community-driven approach means that our team of skilled medical providers, licensed counselors, and recovery coaches is boosted by a robust network of trusted community partners to support you on every step of recovery.
We serve members from all walks of life. We promise to deliver excellent, compassionate care within your budget. We offer a sliding-fee scale in addition to accepting most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS. We offer flexible meeting times as well as the option to meet in person or online. Providing easy and convenient care is our priority.
Why choose Better Life Partners’ opioid addiction treatment program?
- Quick and convenient access to affordable opioid addiction treatment. Our same-day virtual or in-person care means you can access treatment quickly, without ever stepping foot outside your front door. Our skilled team of medical providers will make it as easy as possible for you to get the care you deserve.
- No judgment or shame. We are honored when our members choose to share their recovery journey with us. In response, we meet them with compassion. Perhaps you’ve been shamed in the past for your drug use history. At Better Life Partners, we treat each person with dignity and respect. We’re not here to punish you or tell you what to do. Instead, we want to help you achieve a healthier life, whatever that vision looks like for you.
- Treatment customized to fit your needs and goals. Everyone carries a unique set of experiences, and everyone’s stories of addiction look different. That’s why we never force one version of recovery. Rather, we listen to your needs and goals for recovery and tailor your treatment accordingly. With Better Life Partners, we provide the resources and support, but you’re in charge.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Sturbridge, MA
Better Life Partners provides affordable medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone across Massachusetts. If you’re seeking a Suboxone clinic, we can assist with our opioid addiction care that’s available both online and in person. Stay comfy at home while accessing high-quality, compassionate care.
People living with opioid addiction are too often cast aside in the healthcare system. At Better Life Partners, we promise to treat you with respect, to give you space to share your story, and to listen. We don’t believe in punishment. Our goal is to help you build a life of belonging, love, and purpose–not tear you down. Relapse or miss a meeting? No worries. Our door is always open, and we’re always happy to switch a meeting time to something that works better for your schedule. We offer meeting times all day and during the evenings too. We’re confident we can find a treatment plan that aligns with both your goals for recovery and your schedule.
Access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Sturbridge, MA today:
- Access treatment immediately following a 15-minute phone call with a member of our team. You can reach us at (866) 679-0831. If medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is deemed appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to your preferred pharmacy.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment whenever it works with your schedule. This can occur online or in person. During this conversation, we will learn more about your background and experiences to tailor treatment specifically for you. What are your goals for treatment? Together, we will build a treatment plan that works for you.
- If you decide Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll guide you through a brief orientation and then set you up with supportive group therapy sessions. These meetings will allow you to connect with your peers and help each other on the path to recovery. With Better Life Partners, you never have to feel alone or isolated.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Sturbridge, MA
If you want quick and convenient care for opioid addiction, Better Life Partners can help by providing medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone to anyone in Massachusetts. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get your treatment started immediately. The same day you reach out, we will start treatment. It’s that easy! With our virtual options for services we eliminate the hassle of driving, bus schedules, weather, etc.–you can access treatment right from home. And if you want to meet in-person, we can do that too!
MAT addresses opioid addiction by focusing on the whole person. Our team of medical professionals looks after both your mind and body to set you up for success in recovery. Medication-assisted treatment combines medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with care from licensed counselors.
Suboxone is a medication that consists of naloxone and buprenorphine; it’s what our doctors prescribe for MAT. Unfortunately, there are a lot of myths floating around about Suboxone. Some people say MAT substitutes one addiction for another, but that viewpoint is wrong.
When an individual receives medication as part of treatment, the dosage simply reduces opioid cravings and alleviates symptoms of withdrawal. This helps create a smoother path to recovery. The safety and effectiveness of Suboxone is backed by research. Receiving medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone decreases the chances of a relapse or overdose.
At Better Life Partners, we provide easy-to-access opioid addiction treatment within your price range. Our team of medical professionals will surround you with the high-quality care you deserve. To learn more about MAT, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Compassionate Opioid Treatment Near You in Sturbridge, MA
Living with opioid addiction is difficult, especially in a society that is quick to shame. We understand that you might carry hurt and pain from past experiences. We promise to never make you feel ashamed for a drug use background. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. We don’t make you jump through hoops or endure long waiting periods to access care. The same day you call or text us, we’ll get you started on a treatment plan that works for you.
Our approach uses a harm reduction philosophy. This means we work to mitigate the negative consequences associated with drug use, such as hepatitis C, STIs, and opioid-related overdose deaths, along with others.
We understand that addiction looks different for everyone, and so does recovery. We want to empower your voice. You decide what a healthier life looks like for you, and we’ll provide the resources and support to reach it. Our partnerships with like-minded community organizations ensure you are getting the most comprehensive care possible.
To reduce your chances of infectious disease transmission and overdose-related death, we offer several resources. Below are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- STI and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Sturbridge, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here