Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Taunton, MA
Quick and easy opioid addiction treatment in Taunton, MA. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, no matter where you are in Massachusetts
Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Taunton, MA
Better Life Partners provides affordable, same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Taunton, MA.
Our treatment accommodates every budget. Health care is a human right, and we work to ensure you receive the high-quality care you deserve, regardless of your paycheck. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and BCBS. No insurance? No worries. We offer a sliding-fee scale and can help arrange a solution that works for your life and budget.
We also work to eliminate the obstacles surrounding health care, including the hassle of scheduling appointments and coordinating transportation. Access care from the comfort of home with our virtual services. Our flexible scheduling means you decide what time of day works best for you, and we’ll shape our treatment to fit your needs.
Everyone deserves to feel heard and respected; our team includes members who are fluent in Spanish. Our expertise, combined with our trusted network of community partnerships brings comprehensive care right to you in Taunton or anywhere in Massachusetts.
Text or call today at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment immediately. Our supportive team of experts is ready to help you in any way they can.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- Medication-assisted treatment starts the same day you call or text us. No jumping through hoops or needless delays. We respect your time and hustle to get you the comprehensive treatment you deserve. Too often, transportation creates a major hurdle to accessing treatment. We provide virtual care, so you can access treatment from the comfort and convenience of home.
- Treatment focused on support, not judgment. We will never shame you for a background of drug use. Respect and dignity are core values at Better Life Partners. Our community will welcome you with love and support, on a schedule that works for you and in the language you need. If you relapse or miss a meeting, you still have a place with us. We focus on flexibility and options, not punishment.
- You decide what recovery looks like for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery. Our team of medical professionals provides the support and resources for you to lead a healthier life, however you envision it.
Easy-to-Access Opioid Treatment in Taunton, MA
Takes the headache and hassle out of accessing opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners. Access same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Massachusetts. Our online services means you decide the format of treatment that works for your schedule and preferences.
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to start your path to recovery. Our compassionate, highly-skilled team is ready to meet you where you are and treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve, every step of the way. Everyone deserves safe and effective care for opioid addiction. Our Spanish-speaking team members are available to communicate in the language you need to help build a treatment plan that feels right for you.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Taunton, MA today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute conversation with one of our team members. If you speak Spanish, we have staff fluent in the language ready to speak with you. After this phone call, treatment begins immediately. If medically appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent for you to pick up at a pharmacy of your choosing.
- After beginning treatment, you can schedule a follow-up appointment, online. During this consultation, we’ll chat about your background and preferences to provide you with the tailored care you deserve. Your experiences and goals will be kept prioritized as we work together to build a treatment plan.
- If treatment with Better Life Partners makes sense for you, we’ll quickly orient you to the program and schedule you for weekly group counseling sessions. Recovery can feel lonely and isolating. We design our program so you can tap into a network of support from peers — you never have to feel alone.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Taunton, MA
Fast and convenient care for opioid addiction is just a text or phone call away with Better Life Partners. We offer same-day medication-assisted treatment services in Massachusetts. Reach out at (866) 679-0831 to access medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services in Taunton.
Some people think that MAT with Suboxone–a medication consisting of naloxone and buprenorphine–simply swaps one addiction for another. This couldn’t be more wrong. Suboxone has been scientifically shown to be a safe and effective treatment for opioid use disorder. MAT aids recovery by lessening withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Individuals are less likely to relapse or overdose when receiving medication-assisted treatment.
Our qualified clinicians provide guidance and make sure the treatment works for you. MAT focuses on the whole person: body and mind alike. Medication-assisted treatment fuses medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. With support from all sides and a stellar team of medical professionals, you’ll be set up for success at Better Life Partners.
Whenever you decide to start your recovery journey, we are ready to greet you with open arms. Spanish-speaking team members are available. Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today.
Judgment-Free Opioid Addiction Treatment in Taunton, MA
At Better Life Partners, our goal is to empower you on your journey to recovery. You are in control of what you want a healthier life to look like, and how you want to get there.
Harm reduction principles guide our treatment services. A harm reduction approach focuses on reducing negative outcomes associated with drug use, such as hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and sexually transmitted infections, among others.
We understand that life is messy. Sometimes relapses happen. You might miss a meeting. It’s okay. You’ll always have a place with Better Life Partners. We’ll do everything we can to make treatment as easy and convenient as possible. Listening to and accommodating your needs is a top priority. If you need to communicate in Spanish, we have team members fluent in Spanish ready to assist!
With our team of experts and trusted partners, we offer numerous resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to launch your treatment journey today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Taunton, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here