Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Bennington, VT
Better Life Partners provides same-day access to our alcohol treatment program in Bennington, Vermont! We offer virtual and in-person care, so you can recover wherever is most convenient for you.
Compassionate Treatment Program for Alcoholism (AUD) in Bennington, VT
Are you in search of an accessible and non-judgmental treatment program for alcohol use disorder (AUD)? Are you hoping to start treatment ASAP? In Bennington, VT, Better Life Partners offers our members dozens of care resources on the same day you call us! Wherever you live in Vermont, we will work with you to tailor our treatment options to your needs.
We care about making our resources accessible: we don’t have any abstinence requirements or waitlists, so everyone can get started right away. We also offer both online and in-person options—if traveling to a treatment center is inconvenient, you can choose to get virtual care at home! Our priority is to provide you with all of the diverse options you deserve as you embark upon your recovery.
We keep our treatment wallet-friendly by accepting most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, and Cigna, and we also offer a sliding-fee scale. With the help of our partner organizations throughout Vermont–-like VT Cares and AIDS Project of Southern Vermont—Better Life Partners is confident that we will help you get the individualized treatment you need, anywhere in the state.
How to begin alcohol treatment with Better Life Partners in Bennington, VT today:
- The first step: call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’ll connect you with a team member for a phone conversation (about 15 minutes long). Translation services are available if you need them. After this consultation, you can get started with treatment ASAP.
- To get you established with treatment, we’ll touch base with you about what times work best for an orientation, an assessment, and weekly group counseling sessions. In a time crunch or can’t travel? No problem—these steps can be done virtually if that’s best for you.
- Some of our members choose to take medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), while others choose not to. Medication is never mandatory in our program! If you are interested in medication treatment for alcohol use, you can set up a longer evaluation with a clinician ASAP to learn more about what we offer.
Member-Focused Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Bennington, VT
No matter where you live in Vermont or whether you choose virtual or in-person treatment, we ensure that every member can benefit from a wide range of high-quality resources for AUD treatment. You deserve self-directed, respectful care. Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today!
Our treatment at Better Life Partners is all about harm reduction. This means that we will never judge you for your needs or treatment goals—we understand that everyone’s path through alcohol recovery can look different. No matter what sort of support you need, we’ll be here to cheer you on and offer resources as you work towards your goals for a healthy life.
Why is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program unique?
- Our treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) is accessible to everyone. Start treatment on the same day you call us—and come as you are, without worrying about requirements. Our virtual and in-person choices for treatment mean that you can access treatment from anywhere. And our insurance options, including a sliding fee scale, help us ensure that your care stays affordable. Everyone is welcome at Better Life Partners!
- We know that members benefit from having a wide variety of resources throughout recovery. To meet our members’ diverse needs, we offer dozens of tools for treatment, including community-focused group counseling led by professionals, optional medication for AUD, educational materials, mental health counseling, and so many more! You are also welcome to attend other programs, like AA, at the same time as ours.
- We offer every member unconditional, non-judgmental care. We know that everyone takes a different path through treatment and recovery. We won’t punish you for changing your treatment goals, missing meetings, or relapsing. Your warm, non-punitive community will always come together to offer you the resources and support you need!
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Bennington, VT
We abide by the principles of harm reduction at Better Life Partners. We acknowledge how diverse recovery experiences can be, and we know that everyone’s experience is valid. Our members all have different goals: some people want to be abstinent, others want to cut back, and others are working towards another goal. We will never judge you for what your journey looks like—we’re here to support you through it all!
Our team knows that alcohol use disorder and treatment can come with stigma and judgment from others. Rest assured that you will be treated with dignity at Better Life Partners. In our non-punitive program, you don’t have to worry about messing up or being kicked out. We will never punish you for missing meetings, relapsing, or not abstaining. You get to shape your treatment, which means that our focus is on meeting you where you are and listening to your needs.
Ready to start our non-judgmental alcohol treatment program? Call or text (866) 679-0831 ASAP, and we can set you up with care today!
Get optional medication treatment for alcoholism (AUD) today in Bennington, VT
When you reach out to us at (866) 679-0831, you can get started with medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that same day. Some of our members find medication to be a valuable part of treatment, while others decide not to take it. Medication is not a requirement for our program—you always get to choose! If you think medication could be a good fit, you’ll be able to meet with a clinician right away to talk about it.
We offer members these three medication options for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate: This medication is useful for people who wish to fully abstain from alcohol. It works by lessening urges to drink and cravings.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is best at helping people abstain from alcohol completely. It increases your body’s sensitivity to alcohol, which can make drinking alcohol feel unpleasant.
- Naltrexone: This medication can assist folks who don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol, but want to cut back on their use. It lowers both cravings and the desirable effects of drinking.
Many members find medication treatment for alcohol use disorder to be helpful in combination with other treatments, like our weekly group counseling. These three medications, which have been widely studied, work well and are safe.
Want to learn more about and/or get medication for AUD today? Give us a call or send us a text now: (866) 679-0831!
Group Therapy for Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) in Bennington, VT
Get started with Better Life Partners’ accessible harm reduction treatment for alcohol use disorder today! We’ll offer you our many resources no matter where you are in Vermont. Our options for online treatment, and our many time slots for weekly group therapy, ensure that you can get the convenient care you need.
Group counseling sessions are a vital part of our community-based treatment at Better Life Partners. Group sessions provide a weekly forum for members to support one another as they share confidentially about their experiences with alcohol use and recovery. The empathetic licensed professional who facilitates each session also introduces educational materials about topics like effective goal-setting and coping skills.
Our partner organizations in Vermont help us bring care straight to you. These are some of the dozens of resources we provide for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Safe, supportive group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Optional medication treatment for alcohol use (e.g. Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Nonjudgmental and tight-knit member community
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And many others!
We’re a call or text away at (866) 679-0831—get started with treatment at Better Life Partners today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Bennington, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Cigna, BCBS, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here