Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Bennington, VT
In Bennington, VT you can get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We bring opioid addiction treatment services to you, no matter where you live in Vermont.
In-State Opioid Addiction Treatment in Bennington, VT
Better Life Partners brings same-day opioid addiction treatment to Bennington, VT–including providing access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Our opioid treatment services are quick and convenient, we have no waitlists, no barriers to entry, and we also provide online and in-person treatment. We promise we can make care work for you.
We partner with organizations throughout Vermont–like VT Cares and AIDS Project of Southern Vermont–that allow us to bring life-changing resources directly to you, at an affordable cost. Our care can fit into any budget, we accept most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, and a sliding fee scale for those who need it.
It’s easy to get opioid treatment in Bennington, VT – here’s how:
- Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team for a quick, 15-minute consultation. You can start treatment immediately after this phone call. If medication-assisted treatment is right for you, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After this, you can schedule a longer follow-up appointment either online or in-person. This will allow us to better understand your current situation and connect you with whatever resources you need to get started on your recovery journey.
- If you like what Better Life Partners has to offer, we’ll help you schedule an assessment, a short orientation into the program, and weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone Near You in Bennington, VT
With Better Life Partners, you can receive access to same-day opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone (MAT) in Bennington, VT. On the same day that you call or text us, we’ll provide you with the resources you need to get started with your recovery. We don’t have any waitlists, and we don’t require abstinence to receive treatment. Our services are available online as well as in-person, so you can start recovery from the comfort of your home, if you’d like.
Our team of high-quality medical professionals understands the complicated reality of opioid addiction, which is why we take a compassionate approach to treatment. We don’t judge anyone based on their background or drug use history, and we also don’t punish or turn anyone away for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Recovery is going to look different for everyone, and with us, you get to decide what a healthier life looks like for yourself.
Signs Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you:
- You’re tired of feeling judged for your opioid addiction. Here at Better Life Partners, we operate with a judgment-free, non-punitive method of care. That means you can come as you are to our program, without fearing judgment. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
- You want to determine what your recovery looks like. When you start your recovery journey, you should be the one to decide what your goals are. With us, you get to set your own goals and determine what a healthier life looks like for you. No goals are too big or too small, we’ll always be here to support you–no matter what your recovery looks like.
- You want high-quality treatment that’s convenient and affordable. Better Life Partners is breaking down barriers to opioid addiction care, we believe that anybody who needs treatment should be able to easily access it. That’s why we offer virtual and in-person services as well as flexible timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions.
Opioid Treatment with Compassion in Bennington, VT
Better Life Partners is bringing high-quality opioid addiction treatment directly to Vermont–no more having to cross state lines in order to get the treatment you deserve! Our care model is based on a foundation of compassion and respect, because we believe that everyone deserves a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose–regardless of their drug use history.
We have a harm reduction philosophy that guides our practice, which means that we operate as a judgment-free, non-punitive organization. We’re eliminating the barriers to opioid addiction treatment with our compassionate approach to care–you can feel free to come as you are to our program without worrying about being judged or penalized for things like missing meetings or relapsing. At Better Life Partners, we all recognize that opioid addiction recovery can be complex, and everyone’s journey is going to look different. We’ll be here to support you for however long you need, and if you ever leave for any reason, you’ll always be welcomed back.
You’ll have access to dozens of life-changing resources for opioid addiction, and that’s thanks to our partners. We partner with like-minded organizations throughout the state of Vermont, like VT Cares and the AIDS Project of Southern Vermont. Thanks to these community-based organizations, we’re able to bring care directly to you, no matter where you’re at in the state. We’re dedicated to helping you avoid consequences often associated with opioid addiction, such as HIV, STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, among others.
No matter where you live in Vermont, you can get access to lots of different resources for opioid addiction. No matter what your recovery goals might be, we have something for you. Here’s just a few examples of what we have to offer:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling sessions led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what we can do to help you!
Get Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Today in Bennington, VT
It’s easy to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction in Bennington, VT–Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day care, including a Suboxone prescription if medically necessary. Medication-assisted treatment, more commonly known as MAT, is a whole-person form of treatment that utilizes a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. This provides you with the mental and physical support you need to thrive during your recovery.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for the MOUD portion of MAT. Suboxone is a well-tested medication made up of buprenorphine and naloxone, and plenty of studies have shown that it is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. Individuals that use Suboxone during their recovery report experiencing a decrease in cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and rates of relapse. They are also more likely to stay in treatment, and less likely to experience an overdose.
For the behavioral therapy portion of our MAT treatment, we provide our members with group counseling sessions led by a licensed medical professional. These counseling sessions will allow you to connect with other members of your community who are also in recovery. You’ll have guidance from a clinician throughout your MAT to ensure that medication is working for you, and you always have a say in what your recovery looks like.
If you’d like to learn more about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team. There’s always someone available to talk!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Bennington, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here