Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Middlebury, VT
Get same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Middlebury, VT. We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for those living with addiction.
Confidential Opioid Addiction Treatment in Middlebury, VT
In Middlebury, VT, Better Life Partners provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone along with numerous other resources for opioid addiction. We eliminate the hassle of scheduling appointments, dealing with transportation, and coordinating logistics. Treatment with us is quick and convenient. Flexible appointment times mean your schedule is prioritized, whether you wish to access our high-quality care in-person or online from the comfort of home. The same day you call us at (866) 679-0831, we’ll set your treatment in motion.
Better Life Partners consists of skilled medical providers and licensed counselors. A strong network of community partnerships with organizations–like VT Cares–and allows us to bring comprehensive care to every corner of Vermont. When you join our community, you will be treated with compassion and confidentiality every step of the way.
We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, and the majority of insurance plans. For those without insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale to ensure our care is accessible to everyone at an affordable price.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Middlebury, VT today:
- It starts with an easy phone call to (866) 679-0831 and a 15-minute chat with one of our care team members. Immediately following this phone call, you can access treatment. If our doctors determine it is medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription for medication-assisted treatment will be sent to the pharmacy of your choosing.
- The next step is a follow-up meeting (in-person or online) so we can get to know you better. We’ll listen to your story and your goals for treatment. Then, together, we’ll come up with a treatment plan that works. Everything you share is kept confidential.
- If you think Better Life Partners matches your needs, we’ll run through a quick orientation and connect you with our weekly group counseling sessions.
Same-Day Opioid Treatment Near You in Middlebury, VT
Same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Vermont with Better Life Partners. Simply text or call us at (866) 679-0831.
You’re one phone call away from excellent, confidential opioid addiction treatment. We treat every member with compassion and without judgment. Our approach is non-punitive. We never remove anyone from our program for using drugs or missing a meeting. Obstacles are a normal part of the recovery process. We’ll aim to support you as you face these obstacles and work together to find a treatment plan best suited to your needs. Our goal is to provide you with the resources to achieve a healthier life, however you envision it.
Is our opioid treatment program a good fit for you?
- Do you want top-notch treatment delivered quickly? The same day you call or text us, treatment starts. It’s that simple. You decided to reach out; we will honor your time by providing quick access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Virtual and in-person appointment options mean you decide what works best for you.
- Do you want to feel accepted and supported? Too often, individuals living with opioid addiction are shamed by healthcare providers. Not at Better Life Partners–we treat every member with compassion and flexibility. If relapses or missed meetings happen, we work together to find a solution. You always have a place here.
- Do you want to define your own path to recovery? We provide lots of options for approaching recovery in a way that makes sense for you. We prioritize your goals in treatment and help you achieve a healthier life on your terms.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Middlebury, VT
For anyone in Vermont, Better Life Partners offers comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services with Suboxone. Treatment can begin the same day you call/text.
As a holistic form of treatment, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) considers both physical and mental health. MAT fuses behavioral therapy with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) to provide the wraparound support that makes a healthier life possible.
Suboxone–a medication consisting of naloxone and buprenorphine–is the medication our doctors prescribe for MAT. Some people judge the use of medications for opioid addiction treatment, claiming it simply swaps one addiction for another, but this is far from the truth.
Medication-assisted treatment is FDA-approved, and studies show that it’s an effective and safe way to treat opioid addiction. When utilizing MAT, individuals experience a smoother recovery because it lessens withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Also, the chances of a relapse or overdose decrease when using MAT.
To support mental health, Better Life Partners provides members with weekly group counseling sessions. Led by medical professionals, these meetings will allow you to share stories and support with peers. Recovery doesn’t have to be lonely.
More information about MAT is available by calling or texting (866) 679-0831. Our compassionate team is ready to support you in whatever way you are looking for.
Access Judgment-Free Opioid Treatment in Middlebury, VT
At Better Life Partners, you will never be judged for a drug use background. We provide confidential and compassionate care that fits your schedule and is customizable to your preferences. A simple text or phone call to (866) 679-0831 can kick off your treatment that same day. Using a harm reduction philosophy–we work to keep you safe and reduce the unpleasant outcomes of drug use, including STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, along with others.
What you envision for a healthier life matters most to us as we build a treatment plan. We also understand that the road to recovery is challenging. Sometimes relapses occur. You may miss a meeting. It’s okay. You are always welcome at Better Life Partners. Come as you are, and we’ll surround you with the support you deserve.
Because of fantastic partnerships with community organizations such as VT Cares, we can provide dozens of resources for people living with opioid addiction all around Vermont. VT Cares offers crucial services including syringe exchanges, HIV testing, and other resources aimed at harm reduction.
Lower your chances of an overdose, STI, and hepatitis C with our many resources. Below is just a sample of the services we offer:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Anyone in Vermont can access these essential resources with a quick call or text to (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Middlebury, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here