Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Milton, VT
Better Life Partners provides our alcohol treatment program both online and in-person in Milton, VT. You can start recovering your way, today!
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) Near You in Milton, VT
If you’re looking for flexible, compassionate alcoholism (AUD) treatment, Better Life Partners might be the place for you. In Milton, VT, we will provide you with dozens of online or in-person alcohol use disorder resources on the same day you call us. We have no waitlists, no abstinence requirements, and translation services available as needed. We’re here to provide you with as many options to customize your treatment plan to ensure you’re getting the recovery you’ve been dreaming about.
We partner with like-minded organizations throughout Vermont, which helps us bring care straight to you anytime, anywhere. We remain budget-friendly by accepting most major insurances, like Medicaid, BCBS, and Cigna. We also offer a sliding-fee scale for anyone needing another option. Don’t let how much money you make, the language you speak, or your busy life stop you from living the healthier life you want. Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 to see how recovery can be possible.
Start your recovery with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program:
- First, finish a quick 15-minute consultation by texting or calling us at (866) 679-0831. If you need language assistance, we have translation services and Spanish-speaking staff members available. After this phone consultation, you can start treatment immediately!
- If after this call you feel Better Life Partners would be the right fit for your recovery journey, the next steps are an orientation into the program and picking a time to participate in our weekly group counseling sessions.
- Medication for alcohol use disorder is one of the many support tools we provide our members the option to. If you’re interested in medication, one of our clinicians can help discuss your options in a follow-up visit. Just mention it during your call.
Non-Judgmental Alcohol Treatment Program in Milton, VT
Better Life Partners provides high-quality alcoholism (AUD) treatment resources no matter where you live in Vermont, on the same day you call us. We don’t have a waitlist or abstinence requirement, and we welcome members from all backgrounds. Our member-centered approach to care means you get to customize the support tools you use to match your hopes for recovery.
One of the most important aspects of the care we provide is our weekly group counseling sessions. At Better Life Partners, these sessions are facilitated by a licensed counselor who helps lead safe and open discussions and offers guidance on a variety of topics relating to recovery and alcohol use. This setting becomes the foundation of your recovery support network and allows you to improve your skills in areas like symptom management and health coping alternatives.
Thanks to our partners, these are a few of the many resources we’re able to provide to our members living with alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- A respectful, compassionate community of members
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (e.g. Disulfiram, Acamprosate, and Naltrexone)
- Recovery Coaching
- Mental health care
- Programs for medication management
- Basic primary health care
- And many more!
We’re always just a call or text away at (866) 679-0831. When you’re ready, we will be too.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program unique?
- We offer flexible and accessible treatment. Accessibility matters. And at Better Life Partners we understand this. That’s why we offer same-day access to dozens of AUD resources without waitlists or abstinence requirements. We also provide options for in-person or online care so if you don’t have transportation or just like the comfort of your home, that’s okay too. No matter what type of recovery you’re looking for, we have the compassionate care you deserve.
- We provide a positive healing environment. Whether your goals for recovery include abstinence, moderation, or something else, we provide all our members with the kindness and respect they deserve. We structure our treatment model around a harm reduction philosophy, which ensures you will always be met with non-judgmental, non-punitive care. We are here to provide you with unconditional support and options for a healthier future.
- Our members choose what recovery means. Recovery doesn’t mean the same thing to all of our members. That’s why we welcome all versions of recovery and design treatment plans around each individual’s unique set of goals. With options like group counseling, medication-assisted treatment for AUD, mental health counseling, and more, we have something for everyone.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Milton, VT
Our treatment model at Better Life Partners is filled with non-judgmental, non-punitive options for a healthier future. We follow the principles of harm reduction which allows our care team to provide you with the compassion you deserve, regardless of your status with alcohol. With us, all goals are valid and all recovery versions are welcome.
We fully acknowledge that recovery is fluid, often doesn’t take a linear path, and varies from member to member. You will never be punished or at risk of being kicked out. If you happen to miss a meeting, relapse, or take a break, we continue to support you to the best of our ability and offer options for moving forward. You will always be welcome here.
Start our non-punitive alcohol use treatment today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831.
Medication-assisted recovery for alcoholism (AUD) in Milton, VT
If you are interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use, you can start as quickly as today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. Medication is not required to get treatment with us, but some members find it a valuable addition to their recovery plan.
We provide options for three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Disulfiram: This medication is appropriate for people with a goal of total abstinence. It increases your body’s sensitivity to alcohol while decreasing the urges and cravings to drink.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, Acamprosate helps those who would like to abstain from alcohol fully. It lessens your cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: This medication is recommended for goals of drinking in moderation, but not necessarily abstaining. It works by diminishing the pleasant effect felt while drinking.
Research on these medications shows they are safe and effective as AUD treatment options, especially when combined with other support services. Members who choose to take medication meet regularly with one of our clinicians to ensure it continues to provide them with the support they need.
Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 and we will answer any questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Milton, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here