Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Rutland, VT
We provide same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Rutland, VT. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today!
In-Home Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Rutland, VT
Better Life Partners makes getting opioid addiction treatment quick and easy in Rutland, VT. You can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment in Vermont. Whether you want care from the comfort of your home or you want to meet in person, we have both online and in-person services to fit your needs. We’ll make sure you get the confidential, high-quality treatment you deserve.
No longer will transportation issues, budget restrictions, or busy schedules be able to stop you from getting the treatment you want, right when you need it. We’re flexible, we’ll work around your schedule and provide you services you can access from the comfort of your home to ensure you get the care you need. We also accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, and a sliding-fee scale for those who need it. We’re here to help you, no matter what your situation might be.
Thanks to our partners like VT Cares and the AIDS Project of Southern Vermont, we’re able to provide you with life-changing resources whenever you need them. We work with these community organizations in order to help you live a safer, healthier life, no matter what that might look like for you.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Rutland, VT:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and speak with a member of our care team for a short, confidential consultation. You can start treatment immediately following this phone call, including starting medication-assisted treatment if medically appropriate.
- If you’d like to continue, we’ll set up a longer follow-up appointment either in-person or online. This will help us get a better understanding of your current situation and what you’re looking to get out of treatment.
- If you like our treatment program, you can continue getting care! We’ll help you set up an orientation into our program, and we’ll find a time in your schedule that can fit weekly group counseling sessions.
Rutland, VT: Opioid Addiction Treatment Services Near You
It’s easy to get opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners, all you have to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll provide you with same-day care–including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Our treatment services are available both virtually and in-person, so you can get care from the comfort of your home if you prefer.
Our team at Better Life Partners is made up of medical professionals who believe everyone deserves a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose. We’re here to provide you with the support and resources you need to make this a reality in your own life. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means we don’t judge anyone, and we also don’t punish anyone for things like missing meetings, relapsing, or changing recovery goals. We’re here to support you in whatever ways we can, no matter what your recovery might look like.
Better Life Partners’ opioid treatment program might be a good fit for you if…
- You have a busy schedule. Here at Better Life Partners, we recognize that life is busy, and it doesn’t slow down when you are living with opioid addiction. That’s why we work with you and your schedule to ensure treatment easily fits into your life. We offer morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for group counseling sessions and appointments, and we also offer virtual and in-person services.
- You’re tired of the judgment that comes with opioid addiction. So are we. We know that there’s a stigma attached to opioid use disorder, and we’re working hard to combat it with our compassionate approach to care. You’ll receive judgment-free, non-punitive treatment when you recover with Better Life Partners because we understand that recovery looks different for everyone.
- You want treatment that works with you, not against you. When you get treatment with Better Life Partners, you get to set your own goals for recovery and determine what a healthier life looks like for you. We aren’t here to force you to do anything you don’t want to do, we’re here to support you and provide you with the resources you need to meet your own personal goals.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Rutland, VT
Better Life Partners makes getting medication-assisted treatment (MAT) easy, all you have to do is call us at (866) 679-0831 and you can receive a Suboxone prescription if a clinician deems it medically appropriate for your situation. MAT is a wraparound form of care that provides support for the body and the mind by combining medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. You can also use our other resources alongside MAT if you’d like extra support!
We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a MOUD composed of buprenorphine and naloxone. There have been numerous studies done on the safety and efficacy of Suboxone, and they’ve found that it is a great resource for those living with opioid addiction. Those who use Suboxone have higher retention in treatment, and they also report experiencing fewer withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and rates of overdose and relapse.
When you receive MAT with Better Life Partners, you’re also getting access to a strong support system consisting of clinicians, licensed professionals, and members of your community who are also in recovery. You’ll attend weekly group counseling sessions to discuss opioid addiction recovery, and you’ll be able to connect with others going through their own recovery journey.
If you’d like to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Opioid Treatment with Compassion in Rutland, VT
When you sign up for opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re signing up for a program based on compassion, dignity, and respect. You get to decide what recovery looks like when you’re with us because we understand that everyone’s journey is going to look different. We know that opioid addiction recovery can be complex, which is why we operate with a non-punitive, judgment-free approach to care. You never have to worry about being judged, turned away, or kicked out of our program for things like missing meetings or relapsing.
We have a harm reduction philosophy that guides our treatment program, which just means that we’re here to help you live the life you want to live, safer and healthier. We provide our members with the resources they need to avoid the negative consequences that often come with opioid use, such as HIV, STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, along with others. Whether you want to use drugs less, abstain from them altogether, or something else, we’ll be here to provide you with the resources and support you need to reach your goals.
Thanks to our amazing partners throughout the state of Vermont, we’re able to provide our members with life-saving resources, right where they are. Here are just a few examples of the services we provide in Rutland, VT:
- Group counseling sessions led by a medical professional
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Syringe exchanges
- Drug and infectious disease testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to talk with a member of our team to see how we can help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Rutland, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here