Medication-Assisted Treatment in South Burlington, VT
We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in South Burlington, VT. Get in-state opioid addiction treatment, from the comfort of your home.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Services in South Burlington, VT
If you’re living with opioid use disorder near South Burlington, VT, Better Life Partners can provide you with same-day opioid addiction resources, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We offer confidential care with lots of options and flexibility to make your decision as easy as possible. No matter what you would like your recovery to look like, where you live in Vermont, or how busy your schedule is, we’re confident we can make recovery work for you.
To keep treatment affordable for all who are looking, we accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and Cigna. We also offer a sliding fee scale for anyone needing an alternative option. Because of our partnerships with like-minded organizations across the state and our option for both in-person and virtual care, we’re sure we can be there for you when you decide the time is right.
If you’re ready to check out our confidential and compassionate opioid addiction care options, give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
Getting started with medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in South Burlington, VT is simple. Here’s how:
- Your recovery journey starts with a confidential 15-minute conversation with one of our care members by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831. You can begin your treatment immediately after this call. If Suboxone is deemed appropriate, a prescription is sent to whatever pharmacy is most convenient for you.
- The next step is a follow-up appointment either in-person or virtually, whichever is easier for you. During this meeting, we get a chance to understand where you are starting from and what your goals for the future are. We’ll use this information to tailor a treatment specifically to you.
- Finally, if everything seems to be fitting at Better Life Partners, we give you a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule your weekly group counseling sessions.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in South Burlington, VT
If you’re ready to start your recovery journey from opioid addiction, give Better Life Partners a call at (866) 679-0831, and we can get you started today. We offer access to dozens of different services to help you meet your goals, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. With choices for either in-person or virtual care, we deliver treatment that’s based on your timetable and preferences.
Our recovery team is committed to providing you with confidential, judgment-free, and non-punitive care. We aim to reduce the negative consequences that are often associated with opioid use. It doesn’t matter to us if you’re looking to make a big or small change in your life, any step toward a safer future is a step in the right direction.
What makes Better Life Partners a good choice for your opioid addiction treatment?
- Want treatment. Get treatment. It’s that simple. We know you have an entire life outside of your opioid addiction and your time matters just as much as the next person. We don’t believe in wasting it. When you decide you’re ready for a change, we’re ready to get you started. Just give us a call and start that same day.
- Decide your own future. We want you to decide what your best life should look like. We aren’t in the business of telling people how they need to live, that’s why we empower you to set your own goals for treatment, then provide the support and access to resources to help you get there.
- Respect and compassion are at the core of your treatment. Our recovery team recognizes that addiction is complex and every recovery journey will be unique. We choose to remain judgment-free and non-punitive, giving you the freedom to just be yourself.
Healing Together: Opioid Recovery with Compassion
At Better Life Partners, we recognize that the medical system has historically failed individuals living with opioid addiction, which is why we place such an emphasis on harm reduction. We believe that you should be able to set your own goals and determine what a healthier life looks like for you. Your life choices are just that–yours. We’re here to help you live the life you want to live, as safely and healthily as possible.
We’re not here to judge or to punish. With Better Life Partners, you get the freedom to live how you see best. You will never need to live in fear of being kicked out for things like relapse or missed meetings, and if you ever leave for any reason, we’ll always welcome you back–no questions asked. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
Here are a few examples of resources we can offer, with help from our partnerships throughout the state, that could help you lower your risk of overdose, STIs, and hepatitis C, among others:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-083 to access these life-saving resources from anywhere in Vermont.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in South Burlington, VT
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a treatment approach that focuses on both your mental and physical health simultaneously. Supportive counseling combined with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) creates a wraparound effect to support the whole of a person.
Our doctors at Better Life Partners prescribe Suboxone for our MAT program. This MOUD is a sublingual film comprised of naloxone and buprenorphine. Unfortunately, it seems it’s easier to find the false information surrounding MAT than the truth. The idea that using medications is just swapping one addiction for another is completely untrue. The reality is using MAT is an extremely successful way to treat opioid addiction. Individuals taking Suboxone typically can expect fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms, a reduced likelihood of relapse and overdose, and longer retention in recovery.
If you have questions about how MAT with Suboxone works, or if it would be the right choice for you, give us a call or text anytime at (866) 679-0831. There is always someone ready to support you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in South Burlington, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here