St. Johnsbury, VT: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in St. Johnsbury, VT. Get opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your home today!
Same-day Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in St. Johnsbury, VT
If you’re living with opioid addiction, you can receive in-home, same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone with Better Life Partners if you live near St. Johnsbury, VT. The size of your town or access to reliable transportation shouldn’t determine your ability to get the care you’re needing. That’s why we partner with similar-minded organizations throughout Vermont to make sure we can deliver treatment when and where you need it the most. We give you the option of in-person or virtual care to remain as flexible as possible.
At Better Life Partners, we accept most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, and Cigna, and provide a sliding fee scale for anyone who needs it. Regardless of what your budget is, we’ll work with you to come up with a solution that fits.
Feel free to call us anytime at (866) 679-0831 to see what options be a good fit for you.
How to get started with opioid addiction treatment at Better Life Partners today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a free, confidential consultation with a member of our care team. After this 15-minute call, treatment can start immediately. Any prescribed medications will be sent directly to whatever pharmacy you choose.
- With treatment started, next comes a follow-up visit either in-person or virtually. During this appointment, we try to get a better understanding of your starting point and your hopes for your recovery. We’ll use this information to create a treatment plan for you with access to the resources that will help you achieve your goals.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners is feeling like the right place for your opioid addiction treatment, then we get you a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule your weekly group counseling sessions.
In-home Opioid Addiction Treatment in St. Johnsbury, VT
Getting started with opioid addiction treatment is simple at Better Life Partners. Dozens of different resources, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, are available to you the same day you give us a call at (866) 679-0831. You can begin treatment from the comfort of your own home! Living with addiction is tough enough, we don’t want you to have to jump through hoops when you decide the time is right to make a change.
At Better Life Partners we place a huge emphasis on remaining judgment-free and non-punitive. We are here to provide you with options for a safer and healthier future, not to force you into treatment or scare you into abstaining. Everyone’s recovery goals are going to be different, and that’s okay! However you choose to live your life, we’re ready to support you to a healthier future.
What sets Better Life Partners apart from other opioid addiction treatment programs?
- We offer same-day, in-home access to opioid addiction treatment. We provide options for in-person and online care to make sure our treatment can work for you no matter where you live in the state. A simple phone call can get treatment rolling for you!
- You set your own treatment goals. We believe that you know what makes you happy better than we do. That’s why our recovery team empowers you to make your own goals for recovery. And regardless of what they are, we’re committed to standing beside you and supporting you with everything we’ve got.
- We offer options instead of consequences. Addiction is complex and recovery journeys vary from person to person. That’s why we believe in providing you with options instead of consequences. You will never need to worry about being kicked out or penalized. We’ll be here to support you with compassion and respect no matter where life takes you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in St. Johnsbury, VT
At Better Life Partners we often utilize medication-assisted treatment or MAT for our members living with opioid use disorder. This approach to treatment combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy to create a wraparound treatment that addresses both the mental and physical components of addiction. It’s widely accepted as both a safe and effective treatment for opioid addiction.
Our physicians prescribe Suboxone for our MAT program. This MOUD is a sublingual film composed of buprenorphine and naloxone. Suboxone helps to minimize many of the unwanted physical components of addiction, like cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Unfortunately, MOUDs like Suboxone remains underutilized in the treatment of opioid addiction because of the many myths that surround them. But the truth is, studies show that they are not only safe to take, but also typically result in increased longevity in recovery and fewer negative outcomes, like relapse and overdose-related death.
The other half of our MAT program addresses the mental components of addiction. At Better Life Partners we have an incredible team of medical professionals who help to guide you through your recovery along with our clinician-led group counseling sessions. You’ll be able to create a lasting support network of peers during these meetings that remain with you far into the future.
Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about MAT or to help you get started with your recovery journey today.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Compassion in St. Johnsbury, VT
At Better Life Partners, we understand that recovery looks different for everyone. We know that opioid addiction can be complex, and sometimes relapses or missed meetings happen. That’s okay. We’re here to provide you with compassionate care that encourages you to set your own goals for recovery. We’ll make sure our addiction services are easy for you to access, and that you’ll get the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
Our recovery team operates with a harm reduction philosophy. This means we attempt to reduce the negative experiences often associated with opioid use, like hepatitis C and STIs, among others. We aren’t here to judge you or tell you how you have to live. It doesn’t matter to us if we’re helping to support you to a healthier life by offering you clean syringe exchanges or getting you started with our MAT program. Any step toward a safer tomorrow is a step in the right direction. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Vermont.
With help from our community partnerships, the following are a few of the dozens of resources we can offer our members living in Vermont:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to see what recovery could look like for you, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in St. Johnsbury, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here