Medication-Assisted Treatment in White River Junction, VT
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in White River Junction, VT. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
White River Junction, VT: Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone
Access judgment-free opioid addiction treatment today in White River Junction, VT with Better Life Partners — we offer same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. On top of our skilled team of medical providers and licensed counselors, we partner with trusted community organizations to deliver comprehensive care wherever it’s needed in Vermont.
With Better Life Partners, hassle-free treatment begins the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We make it easy to incorporate treatment into your schedule by providing flexible meeting times throughout the day and into the evening as well as virtual and in-person options, so that you’re able to access treatment from the comfort and convenience of home.
We are committed to meeting every budget. Along with accepting most insurance plans –including Medicaid, Cigna, and BCBS–we offer a sliding fee scale. We’ll make sure you receive the top-tier health care you deserve, no matter your financial situation.
How to access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in White River Junction, VT today:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute chat with a care team member. Following this phone call, we can set your treatment in motion immediately. If medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription for medication-assisted treatment will be sent to whichever pharmacy you choose.
- Next you can set up another meeting, either online or in-person, according to your preferences. During this conversation, we’ll talk about your experiences and goals for treatment. This helps us build a treatment plan most in line with your needs. Everything you share is kept confidential.
- If Better Life Partners feels like a good fit for you, we’ll quickly orient you to our program and schedule you for weekly group counseling sessions.
In-State Medication-Assisted Treatment in White River Junction, VT
No matter where you live in Vermont, you can access same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone by calling Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
We make it easy to access high-quality medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Our supportive team of medical professionals deliver care with convenience and compassion. We operate with harm reduction principles and a non-punitive approach.
Sometimes our members miss meetings or use drugs. We believe in compassion, not punishment. You will never be kicked out of the program for bumps on the road to recovery. We listen to your experiences and goals, and we work with you to create a treatment plan that suits your needs.
Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be a good fit for you if…
- You want easy-to-access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. With Better Life Partners, you never have to worry about needless delays or wasted time. The same day you call, we’ll set you up with medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. In-person and virtual options mean you can access care while relaxing at home.
- You’re tired of feeling shamed for living with opioid addiction. We promise to never judge you. You deserve to be met with compassion. Wherever you stand on your recovery journey, we will meet you there. If you miss a meeting or relapse, we respond with flexibility and understanding, not discipline. Join the community at Better Life Partners, you’ll never have to feel alone during recovery.
- You want to set the terms of your own recovery. We listen to you and your treatment goals, and then we offer the resources and support to help you reach your version of a healthier life. Recovery looks different for each person–you paint the picture of your own recovery. We want to help you find love, purpose, and belonging, whatever that looks like for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in White River Junction, VT
Wraparound medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services with Suboxone in Vermont with Better Life Partners. Your treatment plan can begin the same day you call.
As a holistic form of care, medication-assisted treatment (MAT) values both mental and physical health in recovery. It fuses mental health care from licensed counselors with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), to bring you comprehensive support.
Suboxone is what our doctors prescribe for MAT. Naloxone and buprenorphine are the two primary medications that comprise Suboxone. Too often, people judge the use of medications for opioid addiction treatment without understanding the science or facts. Some people say that MAT simply substitutes one addiction for another, but this isn’t true. Our approach is guided by science and has been FDA-approved.
Studies show that MAT is both safe and effective. By limiting unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings, MAT makes it easier for people to recover from opioid addiction. On top of that, individuals are less likely to relapse or overdose when receiving medication-assisted treatment.
Better Life Partners also provides support in the form of group counseling sessions, which are guided by medical professionals. Peers can provide lifelong support and encouragement. You do not have to face recovery in isolation.
For more details on MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. In whatever way you need our support, we are ready to meet you there.
Access Non-Judgmental Opioid Treatment in White River Junction, VT
Have you ever felt shamed for living with opioid addiction? At Better Life Partners, we see you as a full person, worthy of dignity and respect just as much as the next person. Using a harm reduction philosophy, we try to mitigate the negative outcomes of drug use, including STIs, hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and others.
We understand that living with opioid addiction can be difficult–bumps on the road to recovery are bound to happen. We’ll never remove you from our program for missing a meeting or relapsing. Instead, we will equip you with the tools and support you need to lead a healthier life, however that looks to you.
We treat each member with compassion and value your time, as well as your heart. Your schedule and preferences set the agenda; we want to make care as convenient as possible. Call or text (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Lower your chances of an overdose, STIs, and hepatitis C with our many resources. Below is a sample of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
From anywhere in Vermont, you can access these vital resources by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in White River Junction, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here