Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Williston, VT
We provide same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment in Williston, VT. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today.
In-home Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Williston, VT
Anyone living with opioid addiction in Williston, Vermont can access same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone at Better Life Partners. We have the red-tape hassle that often accompanies trying to get help for opioid use disorder; our services are available in-person and online to make sure we can reach you wherever you live and whenever you decide the time is right. No waitlists, no pre-requirements. Just call us at (866) 679-0831 and we can get you started today!
We can offer these services anywhere in Vermont thanks to the help of fantastic community partnerships throughout the state like the AIDS Project of Southern Vermont. At Better Life Partners we believe high-quality health care should be available to everyone. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, and Cigna, and offer a sliding fee scale for those who need it. No matter what your life looks like, we are here to help you whenever you’re ready.
How to get medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction in Williston, VT:
- Start with a confidential 15-minute chat by calling us at (866) 679-0831. After this quick consultation with one of our compassionate care members, treatment can start immediately. If it’s decided that medication-assisted treatment is appropriate for you, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to whatever pharmacy is most convenient for you.
- Next comes a follow-up appointment. During this virtual or in-person one-on-one, our clinicians will gather more information about your past experiences and goals for recovery. Together, we’ll use this to help build a treatment plan tailored to you.
- Finally, if you decide Better Life Partners fits well with what you’re looking for, we’ll provide a brief orientation into the program and help you find a time that works well for weekly group counseling sessions.
Same-day Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Williston, VT
A simple call or text to Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 can get you access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone today! We offer the high-quality, confidential care you desire with the easier access you deserve.
Our recovery team is committed to guiding our services from a non-judgmental and non-punitive approach. This means we are here to support you no matter how you choose to live. You will never need to worry about consequences from things like missed meetings or relapse. We understand the complexity of addiction and realize that life doesn’t always go as planned. We are here to provide you with unwavering support and options to get you to the life you want to live.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your opioid addiction treatment?
- Opioid addiction treatment without the red tape and hassle. Treatment is only helpful if it’s accessible. That’s why at Better Life Partners we offer both in-person and online care options. No more turning your life upside down to accommodate treatment. We want you to still be able to live your life while also getting the help you need.
- You choose what your best life should look like. Recovery is going to look different for everyone. We celebrate this uniqueness. We encourage our members to set their own goals for treatment that will bring them a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose. No matter what that looks like for you, we’ll be here to support you the best we can.
- We guide from a harm-reduction standpoint. Our main objective is to help our members live the life they want with fewer chances of negative experiences as a result of drug use. Whether that means working to eliminate use altogether or providing access to clean syringe exchanges, we are ready to support you with the same level of compassion and respect.
MAT Treatment Program with Suboxone in Williston, VT
At Better Life Partners, compassionate opioid addiction care is only a quick phone call away for anyone living in Vermont. Our medication-assisted treatment (MAT) program is a holistic approach to treating opioid use disorder that addresses both the mental and physical components of addiction. It usually involves a combination of supportive counseling and medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD). This wraparound form of care helps to support you from all sides during your recovery.
Our physicians at Better Life Partners prescribe Suboxone–a medication made from naloxone and buprenorphine–for our MAT program. This MOUD helps people recover by minimizing withdrawal symptoms and cravings and helping to decrease the likelihood of relapse or overdose. MAT programs come with plenty of scientific backing supporting the safety and effectiveness of their use as a treatment for opioid addiction.
If you choose to be a part of our MAT program at Better Life Partners, you will get the guidance of a clinician every step of the way and access to a support network of peers that will take you far into the future. Treatment with us comes with the understanding that you will never have to go through recovery alone.
To find out more about our MAT program, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Whenever you decide you’re ready, we’ll be here for you.
A Compassionate Approach to Opioid Recovery in Williston, VT
Compassion and respect are the cornerstones of treatment at Better Life Partners. Our recovery team understands that addiction and recovery can be complex, which is why we’re committed to providing you with unwavering support–regardless of what your recovery goals might be. We’re tired of the stigma that often accompanies opioid addiction, even in the healthcare field. That’s why we work so hard to provide easy access to resources for opioid addiction, without judgment.
We’ve built our program around a harm reduction philosophy. This model aims to reduce the negative results of drug use, like infectious diseases, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, among others. We realize that every member coming to our program will come with a unique vision of a healthier life. We respect these differences and will provide the same level of support and access to resources no matter what that vision looks like.
We partner with like-minded organizations across the state to provide you with easy access to resources no matter where you live in Vermont. Here are a few of the dozens of services we have available for our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease testing
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to access some of the life-saving resources call or text us today at (866) 679-0831. We’re ready whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Williston, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here