Webster, MA Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Webster, Massachusetts. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Webster, MA
With same-day care, Better Life Partners offers quick and affordable medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Massachusetts.
If you worry about affording high-quality healthcare, you can put your worries aside–Better Life Partners is committed to accommodating every budget. We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, and BCBS. For members without insurance, we offer a sliding-fee scale for treatment services and work to find a solution for every financial situation.
We also knock down barriers surrounding health care, including scheduling and arranging transportation. Prefer to access care from the comfort and convenience of home? Our virtual services give you that option. Schedule sessions for whatever time of day works best for you–morning, afternoon, or evening. We have Spanish-speaking team members available upon request to provide care in the language you need.
We partner with trusted community organizations around Massachusetts to bring wraparound care directly to you, no matter where you are located in the state.
For immediate access to medication-assisted treatment (including access to Suboxone), text or call today at (866) 679-0831. We are ready to support you from all angles!
Simple steps for starting opioid addiction treatment in Webster, MA today:
- Call/text (866) 679-0831 for an easy 15-minute conversation with one of our team members (in Spanish if you prefer!) Following this phone call, treatment begins instantly. If deemed medically appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- After getting started with treatment, we can assist you in making a follow-up appointment. During this consultation, we’ll chat about your background and preferences to get a better sense of your needs and goals for recovery. Everything you share will be kept confidential.
- If you decide to move forward with treatment with Better Life Partners, we’ll guide you through a quick orientation and find a good time for you to join weekly group counseling sessions. These meetings provide opportunities to share support with peers as you walk the path of recovery.
Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Near You in Webster, MA
Everyone deserves to live a safe, healthy, and fulfilled life. Better Life Partners is committed to helping our members reach that vision with our same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Anyone in Massachusetts can access our online services and flexible scheduling. You determine what kind of treatment plan works for you, and we’ll make it happen.
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to take the first step to recovery. Our compassionate team of experts (including staff fluent in Spanish) can provide the options and support you need to reach a healthier life, how ever you envision it.
Better Life Partners might be the perfect fit for you if…
- You want hassle-free medication-assisted treatment that starts today. Your time is valuable! The same day you call or text us, we’ll surround you with a range of resources, tremendous support, and access to Suboxone if medically appropriate. Virtual options means we deliver the treatment to you, wherever you are in Massachusetts.
- You want compassionate care from providers who support you every step of the way. Our providers understand the complexity of opioid addiction and never shame members for a history of drug use. Support and flexibility guide our actions, not punishment. Relapses and missed meetings happen–our members always have a place with us.
- You want to feel empowered in recovery. Recovery looks different for every person. We encourage our members to explore options to find a treatment plan that’s right for them. Better Life Partners can help you reach a healthier life, on your terms.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Webster, MA
Medication-assisted treatment is a comprehensive approach to treating opioid addiction. It typically combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy.
As a holistic treatment method, MAT cares for the person as a whole, mind and body alike. Our doctors prescribe Suboxone, which is a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine, to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings–helping you stay attuned to your mental health. Combined with the support from weekly group counseling sessions, this medication is proven to be effective and safe in treating opioid use disorder.
Sadly, many misconceptions surround the use of medications to treat opioid addiction. Some people claim that Suboxone simply trades one addiction for another, but this is completely false. In addition to lessening cravings and withdrawal symptoms, Suboxone helps decrease the chances of a relapse or overdose.
To find out more about MAT and if Suboxone might be a good fit for you, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Spanish-speaking team members are available on request. We are ready to assist you on your recovery journey today.
Harm Reduction Approach to Opioid Addiction in Webster, MA
If you want to feel empowered during recovery, Better Life Partners is ready to listen to your goals for treatment and help you get there. Our harm reduction approach means we work toward helping you achieve a healthier life. We aim to limit the negative consequences associated with drug use, such as hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and sexually transmitted infections, among others.
We offer understanding and flexibility. Sometimes relapses occur. You might miss a meeting. It’s okay. You are welcome to show up however you are and our team at Better Life Partners will meet you there. Let’s make treatment easy and convenient for you. Need to communicate in Spanish? We have team members fluent in Spanish ready to help!
With our team of experts and like-minded partners, we offer an abundance of resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might work for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Webster, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here