Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in West Boylston, MA
In West Boylston, MA you can get started with our alcohol treatment program today. We provide compassionate, community-based care for anyone living with alcoholism in Massachusetts.
Same-Day Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in West Boylston, MA
Are you looking for a treatment program for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder/AUD) that can seamlessly fit into your busy lifestyle? Do you want to start treatment ASAP? Better Life Partners can help! In West Boylston, MA, we will provide you with our high-quality, compassionate care on the same day you call us! With no waitlists and virtual options for care, we make sure that you can get treatment as soon as you want it, wherever and whenever is convenient for you.
To keep our non-judgmental care friendly to your budget, we offer a sliding fee scale and accept most insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, and MassHealth. Thanks to our like-minded partners across the state, we bring dozens of member-centric resources right to your doorstep wherever in Massachusetts you live. We’re just a call or text away—get care with Better Life Partners today!
Get started with our alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment program in West Boylston, MA today:
- First, text or call us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute phone consultation with one of our team members. We offer translation services and/or the help of Spanish-speaking staff members. You can begin treatment as soon as you’ve had this phone call.
- Once you decide to proceed with treatment at Better Life Partners, we will set up an assessment and orientation for you. We will also help you choose a time slot for weekly group counseling. If online treatment is best for you, you can do these steps virtually.
- Many of our members use medication treatment for alcohol use, while others choose not to take medication. If you think medication might be a good fit for you, you can meet with a clinician ASAP and learn about the choices we offer. We will never make you take medication for AUD—you will receive our same non-judgmental care whether or not you wish to try medication!
Flexible Treatment Program for Alcoholism (AUD) Near You in West Boylston, MA
You deserve access to our high-quality treatment and warm support system no matter where you live in Massachusetts. Whatever your lifestyle looks like, we will bring our care straight to you and cheer you on throughout your unique recovery. Get our alcohol use disorder treatment today: call us now at (866) 679-0831!
We base our care on harm reduction principles. We know that everyone’s recovery from AUD looks different, and our members have a variety of goals and needs as they heal. No matter what your goals are, we’ll be there with unconditional support. No need to worry that you’ll be kicked out—we will never judge or punish you at Better Life Partners!
What makes Better Life Partner’s treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) unique?
- We provide a wide variety of resources to reflect our members’ diverse needs. The dozens of treatment tools that we provide to our members include a supportive community, group therapy, recovery coaching, and so many others. You are free to join other programs (such as AA) alongside ours as well, what your recovery looks like is up to you!
- Our treatment services are designed to be accessible to everyone. Since we don’t have waitlists or abstinence requirements, you can receive our care as soon as you reach out. We offer lots of insurance options, and we’ll work with you in any language. With virtual treatment options and many times available for group counseling, we make sure you can get care with us, no matter your lifestyle.
- We take a harm reduction approach to treatment. We will never judge or punish you as you work towards recovery. Some of our members want to abstain from alcohol, some wish to cut back on alcohol use, and others have a different goal for treatment—our high-quality resources are for you, no matter your goals! We’ll also never punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in West Boylston, MA
Better Life Partners understands that everyone’s recovery from alcohol use disorder looks different. This is why we base our care on harm reduction principles: we will never punish or judge you for the shape that your recovery takes. Come to us as you are, and your loving community of members, with the help of empathetic staff, will buoy you through recovery with unconditional support.
Your aims for treatment are valid whether you want to cut back on alcohol use or completely abstain from drinking. We’ll never punish you for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing meetings. Our top priority is to provide you with what you want and need; for example, we will reschedule a missed meeting for you ASAP. You are free to leave our program and come back any time you’d like. Everyone deserves our non-punitive, compassionate support!
Get set up with our non-judgmental care today: call or text us now at (866) 679-0831!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in West Boylston, MA
Interested in medication for alcohol use disorder? Start medication treatment today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831ASAP! Some of our members feel that medication helps them as a supplement to our other resources, while others do not take it. Taking medication is never mandatory to participate in our program.
We offer these medications to our members who would like to try medication treatment for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone can help people who don’t necessarily want to completely abstain from alcohol, but would like to cut back on drinking.
- Disulfiram: This medication is best for those who want to abstain from drinking. It causes your body to be extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, Acamprosate is most appropriate for folks who would like to fully abstain. It lessens your urges to drink and cravings.
Studies of these medications for AUD have shown them to be safe and to work well as AUD treatment. Our members who take medication for alcohol use often feel that it is valuable alongside other types of treatment as they work towards their goals.
We’re just a call or text away at (866) 679-0831: reach out now and start taking medication for alcohol use today!
Our Accessible Alcohol Treatment Program in West Boylston, MA:
No matter where in Massachusetts you live, Better Life Partners can provide you with non-punitive and accommodating treatment options for alcohol use disorder. We offer online care, and our group counseling sessions happen at many different times of day. You can start treatment as soon as you call us—reach out today to get started!
Group counseling sessions are a pillar of our treatment at Better Life Partners. During group sessions, which are facilitated by licensed professionals, members grow close as they speak confidentially about their recovery experiences. The group facilitators lead educational discussions about topics such as coping skills and setting goals. Members often find that the loving community they form in group sessions gives them strength as they recover.
Our partners throughout Massachusetts help us bring these alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment resources to you—and dozens more:
- Warm, supportive group counseling facilitated by licensed professionals
- Optional medication treatment for alcohol use (e.g. Naltrexone, Disulfiram, and Acamprosate)
- Recovery coaching
- Referral services and care coordination
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And many more!
We’re ready when you are: begin our virtual treatment right away by calling or texting (866) 679-0831!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Boylston, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here