Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in West Brookfield, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in West Brookfield, MA is available on the same day you call or text us! We provide compassionate, community-based care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Convenient Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in West Brookfield, MA
Are you interested in finding treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that works with your lifestyle, so you can start your recovery journey ASAP? Better Life Partners might be a great fit for you! On the same day you call or text us, we will bring our high-quality treatment for alcohol use to you in West Brookfield, MA. We don’t have abstinence requirements or waitlists—get started with our non-judgmental care today!
We keep our treatment wallet-friendly: we offer a sliding fee scale, and we take most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. We also offer virtual options for treatment, and our scheduling for programs like group counseling is flexible so everyone can find a slot to match their life. No matter where in Massachusetts you live, our partner organizations across the state help our accessible, specialized care reach you!
Getting started with alcohol use treatment today in West Brookfield, MA:
- First, dial us at (866) 679-0831, and we’ll connect you with a member of our team for a 15-minute phone consultation. If you need, we offer translation services and/or the help of Spanish-speaking staff. Once you’ve had this phone call, you can start treatment right away!
- We will next help you find times to schedule an orientation and a brief assessment, as well as choose a weekly slot when you’ll attend group counseling sessions.
- You will be able to meet with a clinician right away to talk about medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), if you are interested. Many of our members consider medication for AUD a helpful tool, while others choose not to take medication. The choice is always yours—taking medication for AUD is not mandatory to get care with us!
Non-Judgmental Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in West Brookfield, MA
Our partner organizations all across the state help Better Life Partners share our dozens of resources with you, anywhere in Massachusetts. You can begin our program on the same day you call us since we don’t have a waitlist or other barriers to entry. Text or call us now and you can benefit from our optional medication treatment, supportive group therapy, mental health counseling, and so many more treatment tools—immediately!
During our weekly group counseling sessions, which are the backbone of our treatment program, Better Life Partners members can open up about alcohol use and recovery experiences in a private setting. Many members feel that the loving community network they weave during group sessions buoys them through recovery. The licensed clinical professionals who lead group sessions provide warm guidance, as well as education about topics like effective goal setting and how to manage symptoms.
Our like-minded partner organizations in Massachusetts help us provide you with these resources for alcohol use disorder (AUD), plus dozens more:
- Group counseling sessions helmed by licensed professionals
- An empathetic and compassionate member community
- Optional medication treatment for AUD (Disulfiram, Naltrexone, and Acamprosate)
- Recovery coaching
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And so much more!
To access our diverse treatment resources today in West Brookfield, MA, send Better Life Partners a text or give us a call now at (866) 679-0831!
What makes Better Life Partners’ treatment for alcoholism (AUD) unique?
- Our care is based on harm reduction and is always judgment-free. Anyone is welcome at Better Life Partners. We know that no two people experience alcohol use disorder and recovery the same way, and we believe that all treatment goals are valid: some members seek abstinence, others want to cut back on drinking, and still, others have another goal. Your accepting treatment community will not punish you for your goals—or for relapsing, not abstaining, or missing meetings. Come just as you are!
- Our treatment is made to be convenient for you. Wherever you are in the state, we will bring our same-day resources to your doorstep in Massachusetts as soon as you give us a call. You deserve all of our compassionate resources, no matter what—reach out to us today!
- We know that people can benefit from having many different types of support while they recover. Our treatment resources include loving group counseling that allows members to build community, optional medication treatment for alcohol use, educational resources—and so many other options to explore! You are also free to participate in other programs (e.g. AA) at the same time as ours.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in West Brookfield, MA
Better Life Partners operates based on principles of harm reduction. We will help you through your recovery no matter what your experience is like: we will never punish or judge you! Our members work towards many different goals, including abstinence, cutting back on drinking, and other healthy objectives; there is no one right path. We are here to provide you with the supportive resources you deserve, without judgment.
Your community of members and staff at Better Life Partners won’t punish you for not being abstinent, missing meetings, or relapsing. Our priority is to make sure that you can access the tools you need—for example, we will reschedule a missed meeting for you right away. It’s okay to leave our program at any time, and it’s also okay to come back whenever you’d like. We’re here for you, ready to cheer you on with unconditional support!
Get started with our non-punitive treatment for alcohol use today: reach out to us now by call or text at (866) 679-0831!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in West Brookfield, MA
Are you interested in learning more about and/or taking medication for alcohol use disorder? You can start taking medication today if you call us now at (866) 679-0831! Many members consider medication a valuable supplement to other types of treatment, while others opt not to take it. Taking medication is never required to get care with us. If you would like to take medication, we’ll set up a meeting for you with a clinician ASAP to talk through the choices we offer.
We provide these medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD) to members interested in medication treatment:
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate can be helpful for people who wish to abstain from alcohol completely. It reduces your cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is appropriate for folks who are aiming for abstinence. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to alcohol, which leads to unpleasant side effects if you drink.
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone can be useful for those who want to reduce their alcohol use, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
These medications for alcohol use disorder have been studied extensively, and are established to be safe and to work well as treatment for AUD. Often, our members who take medication find it to be an effective component of treatment.
Start taking optional medication for alcohol use disorder today: reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Brookfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here