Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in West Springfield, MA
Join our alcohol treatment program in West Springfield, MA to be a part of a supportive community during your recovery journey. We provide virtual and in-person care for those living with alcoholism (AUD) in Massachusetts.
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in West Springfield, MA
Are you seeking a treatment program for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder, or AUD) that can fit seamlessly into your lifestyle? Do you want to get started with treatment right away? Better Life Partners can help! With no waitlists or abstinence requirements, we offer our high-quality, compassionate treatment on the same day you call or text us in West Springfield, MA!
Thanks to our partners across the state, we deliver lots of accessible care options right to you, wherever you live in Massachusetts. We offer both in-person and virtual treatment, so you have the option to get care at home if that’s best for you. We also have many language resources (like programs in Spanish, Spanish-speaking staff, and translation services): you can receive our care no matter what language you speak.
We’ll make treatment work for your wallet: we offer a sliding fee scale, and we take most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. We are certain that Better Life Partners can accommodate you and your needs—reach out to us today and we will work together on your perfect treatment plan!
Steps to starting Better Life Partner’s treatment for alcoholism (AUD):
- As soon as you’re ready, text or call (866) 679-0831 ASAP. You will speak with one of our team members for 15 minutes. Translators and Spanish-speaking staff are available upon request. You can start treatment as soon as you’ve had this phone consultation.
- Next, we will schedule an assessment and orientation for you. We will also decide which of our many time slots you will choose to attend our weekly group counseling.
- If you’re curious about medication treatment for alcohol use disorder, you will be able to meet with a clinician to speak about our medication options. Medication is never mandatory to get care with us! Some of our members find medication helpful as they work towards their goals, while others choose not to take it.
Non-Judgmental Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in West Springfield, MA
Better Life Partners offers our members a wide variety of treatment options for AUD, including warm group therapy, optional medication for alcohol use, mental health counseling, and dozens more. You can benefit from all of these options right away—we’ll bring treatment to you anywhere in Massachusetts as soon as we hear from you! We don’t have waitlists and you can come just as you are, so give us a call ASAP and you can get the care you deserve today.
One of the key elements of our program at Better Life Partners is group counseling. Group sessions are held weekly, and provide space for members to confidentially share about their recovery and alcohol use. Many members find that the support system they build during group counseling is extremely valuable to their recovery. Sessions are run by licensed clinical professionals, who offer guidance and provide education about topics like symptom management and coping skills.
We offer these resources—and dozens more—for alcohol use disorder (AUD or “alcoholism”):
- Group counseling run by a licensed professional
- Loving, compassionate member community
- Optional medication for alcohol use disorder
- Recovery coaching
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And so much more!
We partner with like-minded organizations across Massachusetts to provide you with all of the above resources.
Ready to start treatment with Better Life Partners in West Springfield, MA? Text or call us now at (866) 679-0831 and you can get set up with care today!
What is unique about Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program?
- We offer many types of treatment because you deserve lots of options while you recover. Some of the convenient resources we provide include: empathetic group counseling, optional AUD medication, high-quality educational resources, and lots more! You can also participate in other programs (such as AA) at the same time as ours, if you’d like. We’re confident we have a treatment option that works for you!
- Our care is made to be accessible to all. We don’t have any requirements or a waitlist to get started with our program, so we will offer you treatment as soon as you reach out. We’ve worked to remove language barriers with Spanish-language programs, translation services, and Spanish-speaking staff. We also have both in-person and online options for treatment. Our treatment is made for you, no matter what!
- During our weekly group therapy sessions, members build a powerful, supportive community. Members can share their feelings openly with one another during group counseling sessions, which are held in the presence of a licensed professional who offers educational materials and helps guide discussion. For many members, the recovery community they weave in group counseling is vital as they work towards their goals.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in West Springfield, MA
At Better Partners, we are here to help you, not punish or judge. We are founded on a philosophy of harm reduction: we know that everyone has a different, complex experience of alcohol use and recovery. Whether you aim to be abstinent, cut back on alcohol, or pursue a different type of healthy future, we believe that your goals are valid! We will always be there for you as you navigate your unique recovery path, and we’ll meet you where you are with caring support.
We will make sure you have the resources you want and need during treatment, whatever your journey looks like. If you relapse, miss meetings, or are not abstinent, we will not punish you! We will instead offer you whatever you need—for example, we will reschedule meetings for you ASAP if you miss them. You can leave our program at any time, and you’re welcome back whenever you’d like, too. Your Better Life Partners community of members and staff is here to cheer you on, no matter what!
Start our non-punitive treatment for alcohol use disorder today: call or text us ASAP at (866) 679-0831!
Get optional medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) today in West Springfield, MA
Want to learn more about and/or get started with medication for AUD today? Reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 and you can meet with a clinician to learn more right away!
You never have to use medication treatment in our program—it’s always up to you! Many members who take medication find it to be an effective resource, while some other members opt not to use medication.
These are three medications that we offer to members who are interested in medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for people who want to cut back on drinking, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol fully.
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate is most useful for folks who are aiming to completely abstain from alcohol. It helps by reducing urges to drink and cravings.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is most appropriate for those who would like to become abstinent. It makes your body extremely sensitive to alcohol, so if you drink, you will likely have unpleasant side effects.
These medications have been studied widely and shown to be effective and safe options for alcohol use disorder treatment. Often, our members who use medication-assisted treatment for AUD discover that it is beneficial to them as a supplement to our other treatment resources.
You can start taking medication for alcohol use disorder today: text or call us at (866) 679-0831 now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Springfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here