Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Weymouth, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program is accessible online in Weymouth, MA. Get started with recovery today, from the comfort of your home!
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Weymouth, MA
Are you looking for an outpatient treatment program for alcoholism (AUD/alcohol use disorder) that you can join quickly and easily? Better Life Partners can help! In Weymouth, MA, we will bring our non-judgmental care for AUD straight to you ASAP! Since we don’t have waitlists or requirements, you can access our dozens of flexible treatment options as soon as you call or text us. We partner with like-minded organizations across Massachusetts so that our compassionate treatment can reach you no matter where in the state you live.
We also keep our care financially accessible: we offer a sliding fee scale and accept most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. Join us today and we’ll find a treatment that suits your schedule and lifestyle!
Getting started with our alcoholism (AUD) treatment program at Better Life Partners:
- When you’re ready, give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831. You will speak with one of our team members for 15 minutes, with translation services available if needed. Once you’ve had this phone consultation, you can start treatment immediately.
- Next, we will work with you to slot an orientation and assessment into your schedule. You will also choose a time that works for you to come to weekly group counseling.
- Some of our members take medication for alcohol use and find it helpful as they heal. If you are interested in medication, you can meet with a medical professional right away to talk about the options we offer. Some members choose not to use medication, and taking medication is never mandatory in our program.
Same-Day Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Weymouth, MA
No matter where you live in Massachusetts, you can access Better Life Partners’ high-quality, member-focused care as soon as you contact us. Our partners across the state help us bring our many care options straight to your doorstep. With no abstinence requirements or waitlists, plus online treatment options, our convenient treatment can reach you today!
At Better Life Partners, weekly group counseling is one of the pillars of our treatment. Group sessions, which are facilitated by licensed professionals, offer members a respectful and private space to share their recovery experiences. By opening up to one another, members form a supportive network that is, for many, a vital part of recovery. The counselors who guide discussion also provide education about topics like symptom management and setting goals.
These are just a few of the treatment options we provide for alcoholism (AUD):
- A powerful, non-judgmental community of members
- Weekly counseling run by a licensed clinical professional
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medication for AUD (e.g. Disulfiram, Acamprosate, and Naltrexone)
- Programs for medication management
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And so much more!
We offer the above resources—plus dozens more!—thanks to the support of our partners throughout Massachusetts.
All it takes is a text or call: reach out to Better Life Partners in Weymouth, MA at (866) 679-0831 and start our alcohol treatment today!
What makes Better Life Partners’ treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) unique?
- Our care is designed to be accessible to everyone. We welcome you to the program just as you are, with no abstinence requirements or judgment. With virtual choices for care, as well as lots of time options for group counseling sessions, we ensure that we have a treatment that works for you. And our lack of a waitlist means that you can get started on the same day we hear from you!
- We offer dozens of diverse treatment options. We believe that you deserve as many resources as possible during recovery! Our treatment tools include optional medication-assisted treatment for AUD, supportive group counseling, educational resources—and so many more. You are also welcome to join other programs (like AA) at the same time as ours. We’ll support you and your unique needs in whatever ways you need.
- Our caring treatment is based on harm reduction. We know that no two people experience alcohol use or recovery the same way, and we believe that all goals are valid, whether you want to cut back on alcohol, become abstinent, or work towards a different goal. We will be there for you without judgment or punishment, offering our loving support and resources no matter what.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Weymouth, MA
At Better Life Partners, harm reduction is our guiding principle. This means that we will never judge or punish you! Everyone’s recovery path looks different, and that is completely okay—we will enthusiastically provide you with our compassionate care whether you are trying to be abstinent, cut back on drinking, or work towards some other version of a healthy life. You and your goals are valid!
You’ll never have to worry about slipping up or being judged at Better Life Partners. We understand that life happens, and we will not punish you for relapsing, missing a meeting, or not being abstinent—instead, we’ll do our best to make sure you have the specific and unique resources you want, when you want them. Your empathetic community is here to cheer you on and offer unconditional support!
Start non-punitive treatment for alcohol use disorder today: reach out to us ASAP at (866) 679-0831!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Weymouth, MA
Call or text Better Life Partners now at (866) 679-0831 and you can start taking medication for AUD today! Some of our members who use medication treatment find it helpful alongside other care options, while other members choose not to take medication. You are never required to take medication to get care with us. If you are interested in medication, you can meet with a clinician right away to learn more and/or get started.
We provide these three medications for AUD to members who are interested:
- Acamprosate: This medication can be useful for people who are aiming to be abstinent from alcohol. It works by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is most appropriate for those who want to fully abstain from drinking. It makes your body very sensitive to drinking alcohol, which can cause unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for folks who want to reduce their alcohol use, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
Our members who take medication for alcohol use often find it valuable and effective as a supplement to our other care options. These medications have been studied extensively and shown to be safe and work well as AUD treatment.
Want to start medication treatment for alcoholism (AUD) today? Call or text (866) 679-0831 as soon as you can!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Weymouth, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here