Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Woburn, MA
It’s easy to get started with recovery with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Woburn, MA. We provide compassionate, community-based care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Same-day Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Woburn, MA
If you’ve been looking, or are just starting your search for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) treatment, Better Life Partners makes starting easy. With no waitlists or abstinence requirements, you can be on your journey to health and wellness as quickly as today all from the comfort of your home, if you’d like. We provide online care options so you’ve got access at your fingertips from anywhere in Massachusetts. We also have care members fluent in Spanish and translators available if needed.
Together with our partners, we offer dozens of resources available when and where you need them, at a price you can afford. No matter what your budget is, we’re confident that we will make recovery possible for you. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, as well as a sliding-fee scale for those who need it. Whenever you’re ready to see what a healthier tomorrow could look like for you, give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
Ready to start recovering from alcoholism (AUD)? Follow these quick steps:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a free, 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our team. We have Spanish-speaking staff and other translators available upon request!
- Treatment can start directly following this consultation if you feel like Better Life Partners would be a good fit for you. We’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
- For anyone interested in optional medication-assisted recovery, we’ll schedule a follow-up appointment with one of our medical providers who can help you explore your options.
Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Services in Woburn, MA
At Better Life Partners, we make it easier for you to take that first step toward alcohol recovery by offering same-day resources without the hassles. Our compassionate care comes without waitlists or abstinence requirements and is free from judgment. Whatever version of recovery your after is okay by us. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started.
We structure our alcohol treatment program around our group therapy sessions. Each week, these sessions offer you a place of belonging, understanding, and camaraderie as well as a chance to share and learn from our licensed counselors. New topics surrounding AUD and recovery are introduced each week, giving you a chance to build on skills like healthy coping mechanisms, setting strong goals, and symptom management.
Whatever your goals for recovery include, together with our partners we will provide you with resources that can make a difference. Here is a sampling of the many services we have available:
- Medication management programs
- Supportive recovery community
- Mental health care
- Optional medications for alcoholism (AUD)
- Recovery Community
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- And so much more!
Is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program the right place for you?
- We offer a supportive, wrap-around recovery community. From peer support to licensed counselors and clinicians, we’ll make sure you have the whole-person support you need to reach your recovery goals.
- We provide flexible, same-day AUD resources. We highlight the accessibility and flexibility of our alcohol use disorder services because we want everyone to have a chance at a healthier life. With virtual care options, translation services, flexible scheduling, and dozens of different services, we will adapt to all lifestyles and schedules.
- You can experience recovery without judgment. Our recovery community is governed by a harm reduction approach to care. This allows our members to decide what recovery means for them versus a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. This way, you can go after your recovery goals without fear of judgment or punishment.
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 and we will help you get started on a journey towards a healthier life.
Harm Reduction: Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Program
We operate with a harm reduction philosophy at Better Life Partners, which just means that we don’t judge, turn people away, or kick people out of our program. The reality is, that addiction is complex and recovery isn’t often without its bumps. So, regardless of how many times you relapse, miss meetings, or change your goals for treatment–you’ll always be welcome. Everybody is deserving of a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose and your relationship with alcohol doesn’t change that.
To put you at ease and allow you to feel safe coming to us as you are, we meet every member wherever they are on their recovery journey. We will provide whatever support or resources you need to feel comfortable during your recovery journey. With Better Life Partners, you get to recover the way you see fit and you’ll always be treated with the dignity, respect, and compassion you deserve.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to join our supportive recovery community today.
Interested in (optional) medication for alcohol use disorder?
Medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is one of the many optional tools our members can choose from. It’s never required to get treatment with Better Life Partners, but for those who are interested, we have options.
We offer three different medications for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: We recommend this medication for those looking to abstain from alcohol completely, it works by decreasing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Similar to Acamprosate, this is for people looking to quit drinking completely. It works by making the body extra sensitive to alcohol, while also decreasing cravings.
- Naltrexone: This medication is more appropriate for those who have a goal of moderation, but don’t necessarily want to stop drinking completely. It works by decreasing cravings and the pleasant effects of alcohol.
All of the medication options we provide to our members are safe and effective at treating alcoholism (AUD) and come with a clinician who closely monitors you during your recovery. If you are interested in using medication as a support tool during your recovery from alcohol use disorder, just let us know when you call us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Woburn, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here