Suboxone Treatment in Amherst, Massachusetts
Quick and easy opioid addiction treatment in Amherst, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your home.
Amherst, Massachusetts Same-Day MAT Treatment
Better Life Partners makes it possible for you to receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Amherst, Massachusetts. We believe everyone should have access to opioid addiction treatment when they need it, that’s why we provide online services. You can start treatment for opioid addiction from the comfort of your own home! We also have staff fluent in Spanish as well as other translation services upon request.
Our partners allow us to provide you with confidential opioid treatment no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. We’ll also make sure getting MAT and other resources for opioid addiction is affordable–we accept most insurances, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and a sliding fee scale. We even have options for those unable to pay out-of-pocket, just ask when you call!
Here’s what Better Life Partners has to offer:
- Same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment. We know that you have a busy schedule and that transportation can be unreliable. That’s why we have virtual options. We’ll also work with your schedule to make sure you get treatment right when you need it.
- Compassionate care based on a harm reduction philosophy. At Better Life Partners, we treat everyone with compassion and respect. We don’t judge anyone, and we don’t kick people out of our program for relapsing or missing meetings. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
- Flexible treatment that fits your unique needs. We partner with like-minded organizations that allow us to provide you with a variety of resources for opioid addiction. We encourage you to set your own goals for treatment, and we’ll work with you to provide you with the care you need to start living a healthier life today.
How to Get In-Home Opioid Addiction Treatment in Amherst, MA
In Amherst, Massachusetts it’s easy to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, Better Life Partners’ treatment model is designed to bring care directly to you. With us, you can get same-day access to resources like MAT or Narcan, all you have to do is call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We make getting treatment easy and accessible, with virtual options as well as Spanish-speaking members of our care team available upon request.
You’ll always be getting compassionate care with us, we operate as a judgment-free, non-punitive organization. That means that your treatment stays confidential, we promise not to judge you, and we also won’t turn you away or kick you out for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Recovery is unique to everyone, and we know that, we’re here to provide you with the care you need–without judgment.
Quick steps to getting medication-assisted treatment today in Amherst, MA
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team, we have staff fluent in Spanish available upon request. You can begin treatment immediately after this phone call, including starting MAT with Suboxone if medically appropriate. Any medication prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you want to, you can also schedule a follow-up appointment to give us a better understanding of what you want to get out of treatment. We’ll provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
- If you think Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions, an assessment, and a short orientation to get you integrated into our program. And just know–if you ever decide to leave, you’ll always be welcomed back.
Recovery with Kindness: Opioid Treatment in Amherst, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’re committed to providing our members with compassionate and respectful care–no matter what. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which is defined by the Harm Reduction Coalition as “a set of strategies and ideas aimed at reducing negative consequences associated with drug use.” For us, it just means that we treat everybody with respect and dignity, no matter what their history of drug use might be.
We’re here to help you avoid drug-related harms like STIs, hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, along with others. We do this by partnering with like-minded organizations that allow us to bring care directly to you, no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. We believe that everybody who wants treatment for opioid addiction should be able to get it, no matter what their recovery journey might look like.
We know that recovery is a unique experience for everyone, that’s why we encourage our members to set their own goals for treatment. We aren’t here to tell you what to do, we’re here to provide you with life-saving resources, right when you need them. We promise not to judge you, and we won’t turn you away or kick you out of our program for relapsing or missing meetings. We’ll help you start living the healthier life that you deserve today.
Our members have access to tons of resources for opioid addiction, here are just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- STI and drug testing facilities
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to start your recovery, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 – there’s always somebody ready to talk!
Get Medication-Assisted Treatment in Amherst, MA Today
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, in Massachusetts. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of whole-person care, which means that it recognizes the complexity of addiction and works to support both the mind and body throughout recovery. Typically, MAT is a combination of medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but it can look different for everyone.
When you get MAT with Better Life Partners, you’ll be prescribed Suboxone. Suboxone is a safe and effective medication that is made up of two FDA-approved MOUDs: Buprenorphine and Naloxone. Suboxone has been shown to help reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, rates of relapse, cravings, and even overdose-related deaths. MAT has also been shown to be safe in both long-term and short-term treatment programs, so you’re able to continue treatment for however long is medically necessary.
If MAT is deemed medically appropriate for you, Better Life Partners will have a clinician guiding you throughout your whole recovery. You’ll also have the opportunity to connect with your peers through weekly group counseling sessions, which are also led by a medical professional. We’ll make sure you have the support you need throughout recovery, we’re ready to help you start living the healthier life you deserve today.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with MAT today, we’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Amherst, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.